5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing !!!!
Published 5 months ago by Angela

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible
Does not work. the battery is dead does not store any charge. its a headache and a crappy piece of camera being sold here
Published 2 months ago by sourit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing !!!!, 27 Oct 2013
I have a larger camera I use when I plan a photo taking session. I wanted something small enough to put in a pocket or small handbag so I have it handy - I don't like using my phone camera (which was my original idea) - very pleased with this. it takes good quality pictures & easy to use. Love the color & the small carry case is handy PLUS it came with a memory card! Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Offer, 14 Oct 2013
Bought this camera as a replacement and was not disappointed excellent purchase and excellent price panorama feature is amazing and very easy to use,as are all the many other features, would definitely recommend,

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value for money, 28 Dec 2012
Tony (Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix Z110 Digital Camera Bundle - Pink (14MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD Screen with Case and Fujifilm 4GB SDHC Media Card (Electronics)
This is an amazing camera for the money you pay and incredibly easy to get on with. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a budget priced compact camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality at the price, 20 Dec 2013
M. P. Sparkhall-brown "sb" (london) - See all my reviews
Very solid little camera with good picture quality and many features. Strongly recommended. Colour a personal choice but I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars fujifilm, 7 Dec 2013
Great camera for the price takes good photos but the sd card wouldn't work that came with it besides that no complaints

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, 11 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday camera, 13 Oct 2013
Very neat package to take away. Pictures seem good, but it took me a while to get used to holding and focusing a camera this small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera, 1 Mar 2013
G. Doolin "GPD" (Dover UK) - See all my reviews
A good quality camera and small and easy to handle and instructions quite easy to understand though you will probably have to go online to read full indtructions (though no problem)

2.0 out of 5 stars Neat & Light Frame But Poor Quality Shots, 9 May 2013
I bought this camera to replace a tinky Canon Ixus compact, which had finally given up the ghost after many years of good service. The footprint & weight of this camera seemed to make it a good option, plus it was slightly higher spec'ed (14MP v 12MP, decent optical zoom etc). I just wanted something lightweight to slip in a bag, to take the odd impromptu shot on the move. Nothing fancy, really, but shots need to be decent........... and, on testing this camera on auto mode (which is what I would generally use - we ain't talking DSLR here), I found performance really disappointing. Auto focus was very slow & inaccurate - most shots were on the blurry or grainy side. And forget auto Macro mode - I could not get it to focus on the item in foreground. Zoom terrible - definition really poor. Colours appear crude & overly 'primary', which impacts on crispness & definition. Try photo'ing a daffodil in normal daylight - yikes !!! I've used umpteen compacts & this is the poorest performing I've tried - very surprised. Only 1 star for performance; the extra star is for size & weight, which might make it slightly appealing, if all you want is something tiny & a notch up from a smartphone. Not for me, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use compact little camera, 2 Mar 2013
I love this camera so easy to use and it arrived early this will get plenty of use and the pictures are sharp and clear

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›