5.0 out of 5 stars wiggy
Extremely pleased with bracelet - lovely fit and excellent value compared to the bracelets on the high street. Although, if you have larger than average wrists I think that it would be a snug fit.
Published on 7 Jun 2010 by Ann Southlands

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
Bracelet looked like cheap costume jewellery, the bracelet was lighter in weight than I expected, I was disappointed and returned to amazon
Published 23 months ago by shopaholic

5.0 out of 5 stars wiggy, 7 Jun 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Yellow Gold Oval Belcher Lariat Heart Tag 7" Bracelet (Jewellery), 16 Dec 2010
I bought this item and was very pleased with the outstanding quality of it. It excelled my expectations,And i couldn't believe the price of it either.I would seriously recommend this to anyone. A++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Belcher lariat bracelet, 14 Dec 2011
I read some some reveiws from other customers and was worried as one remarked that it was a tight fit, however I find it perfect and I consider myself to be an average size. I am extremely happy as I now have a bracelet I can wear all day I rarely take it off it sits very well with my other gold bracelete which are too large for everyday.
From a delighted customer,9ct Yellow Gold Oval Belcher Lariat Heart Tag 7" Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous bracelet, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Heart Tag T-Bar Belcher Bracelet 19cm/7.5" (Jewellery)
I received this lovely gold bracelet for my birthday and I really loved it. It wasn't as heavy as I
thought it would be but nevertheless it looks great. Glad my husband looking in the wish list box,
otherwise I may never have got it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Dec 2012
This is simply exactly what I was looking for and at a really great price. It's v light which might disappoint some but for me it makes it easy to wear all day. Has a discrete sound and feels lovely to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars bracelet, 6 Dec 2013
absolutely brilliant well worth the money, was exactly like the picture. easy to get on and off even for the wife

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it thank you it was for her ..., 8 July 2014
My wife loves it thank you it was for her birthday today thank you. But there was no receipt with parcel

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, 30 Dec 2013
this was a surprise christmas present and the recipient really liked it, when she opened it up on xmas morning

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 3 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 21 Jan 2013
My husband bought me this for Xmas, feels very light,but great to wear,love the clasp you feel that it's safe and won't come off.