5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!
Published 18 months ago by joel d-p

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed By Poor Packaging and Quality Issue.
These were a xmas gift for my grandson and when they arrived the packaging had squashed the ear pads which was not good and after wearing them once part of the headband fell off so returned them and received a full refund.
Published 5 months ago by John Leishman

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fanny Wang On Ear Music Headphones with Remote - Black (Electronics)
best headphones I've had clear sound, comfy and different, everyone goes around wearing beats that soon they are going to be unfashionable these will be on the market for year, the duo jack port makes it great for sharing music or when watching a film with friends on laptop/portabledvd. th design is great, it's comfy and the gold plated 3.5 jacks will last forever aswell. only negative is the remote control that comes with it is only made for apple technology, I use my phone and you can only get it to play/pause you can't alter the volume, but as I would never use it anyway it doesn't matter to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, but I had to return it due to bad speaker, 10 July 2014
Good bass headphone but after a couple of hours, I could already hear annoying cracks and noise in one of the speakers. A pitty, because it looked like a sturdy design and felt very comfortable on the ears and head. If Fanny Wang adjusts the speakers to better and more durable quality, I think this would be a brilliant headphone. I was very disapointed that this headphone didn't live up to my expectations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed By Poor Packaging and Quality Issue., 11 Feb 2014
John Leishman (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Headphones, 8 Sep 2013
After my last pair of cheap headphones broke, I decided to get a more expensive pair of headphones, and after seeing Fanny Wangs reviewed on 'The Gadget Show' (Channel 5) I thought I would buy some.
They are very comfortable, but if you're wearing them for a long time your ears get warm! The sound quality is brilliant, and if you love bass you will love these headphones. I would recommend these to anyone!