Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 28 November 2014
The S 107 is so well made that unlike other small helis, it is not really an option to bin it if it breaks! This repair kit will fix most crash issues and is dead cheap to boot. I have two of these machines and the older one has had some major crunches mainly outdoors when the sun came out and rendered the infrared controller useless! These helicopters are such fun to fly, and repair, that this replacement kit is fantastic! If you are fairly handy with a very small Phillips screwdriver, you can keep these 107's flying for years. Battery replacement / upgrades are also easy! Top buy.
on 14 April 2013
Parts seem to take forever to arrive but were ok & the copter is now repaired. Good value, would recommend.
A full set of blade replacements plus tail rotors and fins plus the gyroscope balance bar. Everything I need to repair my sons S107 was provided, and all original looking parts (I'm no expert, but they work a treat).

He's back flying so he's happy which makes me happy.
on 20 December 2013
The spares arrived after a week or so, direct from the supplier in Beijing. Very good quality not that they have been needed yet. My father-In-Law loves his Syma Indoor Helicopter.
What a brilliant Christmas present and it was priced a lot less than other places. If you know someone who likes gadgets then this present really is a must. Lots of fun and don't worry no harm to the Chandeliers!
on 7 July 2014
Useful set with replacement items for many breakable parts on the S107.
on 12 February 2016
All the parts necessary to repair my helicopter and very reasonably priced. The central axle on my helicopter was broken so I needed to disassemble most of it to replace the necessary part! However all the parts are there so very useful for any repair on your helicopter.
on 11 April 2014
These were bought just in case the blades broke on the helicopter, but that has not happened yet, so they must be stronger than I thought, I`ve had lots of crashes but no damage so far which means i haven't opened the packet of spare parts.
on 25 July 2014
They seem genuine , superb quality original product. No instructions of fitting but they didn't advertise them as 'parts and repair manual'. There are plenty of vids and tutorials online. Can't fault them. I'm happy to have fixed my heli .
on 4 June 2016
Excellent spares at a very reasonable price. Saves a great toy becoming scrap. Although I am not a good pilot and have crashed many times, fortunately I haven't had to use any of the parts yet, but I am sure the time will come ;-)
on 17 March 2014
Excellent and comprehensive spares kit for my micro helicopter. Thankfully I haven't had to use any of the yet but should any parts break or wear out there should be enough pieces to keep it flying. Is just a childs toy anyway.