on 14 February 2012
I was bought this album for Valentines Day, and was very disappointed to discover that when I went to import the CD into my iTunes it came up with a different album name. On closer inspection through my CD's I found an album called I Dreamed A Dream, which is exactly the same as Love Changes Everything The Collection. Only difference is that I Dreamed A Dream was recorded in 2003!

Record company trying to cash in? It's so sad to find these things out....but maybe thats why it's on sale in Sainsburys for £3.
on 14 October 2013
I really like Michael Ball's music and was very pleased with the cd when it arrived, have played it a lot and really enjoy listening
on 26 June 2014
Ever since Andrew Lloyd a Weber wrote this musical "Love changes everything" this actual song has been my favourite and with the ever so talented Michael Ball singing it just makes it extremely special.
Love this album together with Michael Ball
Definitely would recommend to all fans
on 6 April 2013
I love this album ANTHEM, LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING AND MUSIC OF THE NIGHT being my favourite tracks. However, I soon realised that I already have this album - titled I DREAMED A DREAM. Although Michael deserves a 5 star rating - I feel this is a real con. so have only awarded one star!!
on 29 June 2013
I have several Michael Ball CD's and this is now one of my favourites, I love nearly all of the song choices and came across some new fabulous new ones, like Every Story, written by Elton John and Tim Rice from their Broadway show, Aida. I will be playing this CD a lot.
on 20 February 2013
Love this Album but disappointed that the cd is the 2003 version called i dreamed a dream, rather than the 2012 Love changes everything. I downloaded it on my music player but it came up as another front cover.
on 2 May 2013
This is a very good selection of show tunes, beautifully sung and well produced. Michael sounds as if he is enjoying himself - I play it when I am ironing and it helps with a chore I dislike!
on 8 March 2014
I love this album. I wish that he would come to the US sometime. I listen to his voice and I thing he is an angel. Everything he sings is better if he sings it.
on 31 August 2014
LOVE this CD.....Michael Ball, you are my dream man, with that dream voice!!! Come on tour to the US and I will come see you!!! Worth every penny for this CD.
on 31 March 2014
Bought a whole host of MB stuff after my mum said she loved the most recent CD/DVD, but this was a lot of repeated stuff from other CD's - a bit disappointed.