on 27 December 2011
Devi's character is complex at times I feel she misplaces her trust and acts stupid! such is life. The book as wit action romance and passion I found myself laughing out loud and rooting for her cause.
This genre seems to be quite big and I only fell into reading it because of Twilight and Hush hush I needed my escapism fix seemed I enjoyed the 1st book so much I had no choice but to continue on with book 2 and can't wait for book 3. Katherine Pine as a wonderful technical ability to draw you in and get lost within her words. Brilliant read and at a bargain price also Thank the lord for Kindle and instant download.
on 22 June 2013
Awesome storytelling really thought provoking and I kind of am routing for a more unconventional relationship to blossom, I won't say anymore because it would spoil it but let's just say I cannot wait until book 3 comes out. Only downside is that it's made for teens really and if you are an older adult then you may prefer something a bit more censored in the gore/romance department.
on 12 April 2013
I really enjoyed After Eden when I read it last year, but for some reason I just couldn't get into the sequel. I didn't enjoy the MC as much and found I couldn't understand what was the motivation for her actions, or what was going on. I got to 30% in and didn't have the appetite to continue - so maybe it was just me.
on 9 May 2012
I found this book a bit "out there" decent read if you havent a new book. Its the sequel From a triology, ive read the first 2 of which this is the 2nd, dint think ill read the 3rd unless ive nothing else. Saying that ive read worse.... much worse ;)
on 14 March 2013
I loved the first book, book the main character seems so childish and nieve for her age, this one all seemed mixed up with no clear direction or tension..I read it for the sake of it, let down from the first book in the series.
on 3 February 2013
I have re-read this series multiple times and can't wait for the next book!
It takes such a fresh, unique perspective on the genre and manages to avoid being cliched and predictable, like so many others.
on 28 August 2012
This is an amzing series ensure you read GENSIS first as this will set you up for the story. I read that last and then understood the character more. This is a fab series i could not put the books down
on 16 December 2012
Really enjoyed, very addictive, definitely Teen fiction but loved it anyway. Cant wait for the next book when ever that is, far more enjoyable than some other Teen fiction I have read.
on 8 February 2013
Stayed up until stupid o'clock in the morning reading Beloved Purgatory because I enjoyed the characters so much and the storyline. Can't wait for the next instalment :)
i love this book, just like the first. i can't wait for the next and hope katherine carries on writing more like this :)