4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational rather than step-by-step
I bought this book hoping it would help me develop a strategy for social media marketing, which really it was never intended to do, although it has helped me develop my own. It's full of great ideas and very inspirational but doesn't really lay down a step-by-step guide. The particularly good part of this book is th case studies section and the parts written by others in...
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by Mr. J. A. James

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting thoughts on social media
I found this book easy to read and digest, with a number of good points and ideas concerning the current landscape of social media. Whether it delivers you to the cutting edge of the form of comms is debatable. You can learn so much about best practice through simply surrounding yourself in social media, checking out what works (and what doesn't) for your peers and your...
Published 22 months ago by B. Roche

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 24 Jun 2013
It was an interesting book that addresses both social media amateurs and professionals. It is easily read and by the end of it you wish you had more!

4.0 out of 5 stars the social media MBA, 19 April 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very useful book for anyone studying business or for anyone in business who needs a refresher on social media. I'm already familiar and connected to the usual suspects but even then I still found this book to be a useful resource. I don't really have much else to add that hasn't already been covered by other reviewers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Glad I hired from library, 11 Aug 2013
SJB (London, England) - See all my reviews
I hired this book as one of a number I got to review around social media as its an area I feel I've lagged a bit in. The good thing about it is there are many contributors to offer different understandings on the subject but it seems like the author has written a 2 page introduction and 3 page summary conclusion at the end and offered other contributors to write the book for him and enabled companies to do some PR. Sorry but this book bugged me and it would be interesting where the royalties go. This book is big on filler but small on nutrition. Get it from the library if you want to read it; it's not worth buying.

2.0 out of 5 stars Better books out there, 22 May 2012
OrganicGreen "Knowledge is King and books a g... (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I found that this book could have been much short and would have made the read. It good as an lengthy over written intro into using social for business but I feel there are more accessible access to this info online and in other more concisely written books. They have many good points and if you don't mind spending the time to read then this is fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›