Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 29 June 2013
Smaller than expected, description says it includes three boxes of sweets, we got 3 flat packed sweet boxes and no sweets!! not impressed with plates or beakers, the only thing that relates to Minnie Mouse once you have taken the packaging away are 2 small stickers! Not worth the money, not impressed at all.
on 9 February 2013
Arrived quick but poor 'lack of packaging' alot smaller than i expected and some of the items are carboard-which didnt last long when her friends came to play. Lid is quite flimsy. Cheap looking. But my daughter seems to b enjoying it..... just doesnt seem worth the money.
on 19 February 2013
If it wasn't for the little piece of card packaging you wouldn't know it was anything to do with Minnie Mouse .
Very poor. 3 cups 3 saucers that don't even match. Bought it for my grand daughter's birthday but too late to send back so reluctantly kept it. Wouldn't recommend at all.
on 24 June 2015
This turned out to be a disappointment. The picnic basket is rather small + not great quality. There's a couple of plates, a few cups + some cutlery (plus a few cardboard containers). Really awful that the character of Minnie Mouse has been used to sell this rather rubbish toy. The only things to do with Minnie Mouse are the bows at the top of the cutlery + the cardboard sleeve wrapped around the basket which is to be chucked away!
on 22 November 2012
Ordered this for my little girl for Christmas, was expecting it to be boxed not in a packet, did seem squeezed into. also was expecting the toy to be a lot bigger than it was which is a disappointment, starting to think my daughter may destroy this toy after she's got it doesn't look very strong.
on 11 March 2014
This toy is ever so cute and not too big. It all packs away nice and neatly. Inside the basket the contents include - 3 drinking cup (that mimic glasses), 3 little plates, 3 sets of cutlery and 3 cardboard boxes that are meant to look like food, like a cake and sweets. It's a perfect accompaniment to the Minnie Mouse tea set. I would recommend it to anyone with a sweet little girl.
on 19 December 2012
My 3 year old loves this! Got it to play with along with her minnie mouse cooker. Has hours of fun.
on 27 August 2013
I thought it was going to b slightly bigger but I love it received it this morning my little girl will love taking this out to have picnincs with friends or even me her mummy lol great for little girls
on 27 August 2014
This was very well received although wish I had read the contents more closely as was very disappointed to see that most of the accessories are just cardboard so they didn't even last five minutes. I wish I'd just paid a few extra pounds and gotten a set with plastic accessories.
on 8 January 2013
Some of the items in the picnic basket are made of cardboard, they did not last long. Perhaps this was my misunderstanding of what we paid for but the item picture looked better than the actual product.