5.0 out of 5 stars The best water bottles yo can get.
These are fantastic bottles and will last a life time if you want it to. I've used them for years and they're well worth the investment.
Published 9 months ago by Dennis Watts

1.0 out of 5 stars Inside coating peels off after time
I had this bottle and used it and loved it... until I discovered that the inside coating was coming off. It had bubbles here and there and was peeling off. Surely that can't be healthy.

The same problem is starting on a second bottle as well (I purchased three originally, one .4, one .6 and one 1.0 l size).

I cannot recommend this product if two of...
Published 2 months ago by abb1812

5.0 out of 5 stars The best water bottles yo can get., 6 July 2013
Dennis Watts "dennis10825" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
The complaints about them denting is laughable, i mean a Rolls-Royce will dent if you keep crashing it into things. If you don't keep dropping these bottles, throw it around like a ball or smack the thing against large hard objects then they don't dent, simple!

1.0 out of 5 stars Inside coating peels off after time, 21 Jan 2014

I cannot recommend this product if two of three bottles develop this problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle., 15 May 2013
Good quality bottle by a quality make. Not a bad price either, use these for storing my freshly made juices which I take to work. Reason I never give it 5 stars is they do dent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle, no complaints, 16 Dec 2012
I bought this to replace my 1 litre Sigg that I've had for years. While I might still use the 1L for long excursions, I think 600ml is ideal for daily use. It's already taken a bit of a battering but this paint seems more chip resistant than the matt effect on my older one. Prefer this lid type to the looser type as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusty water bottle, 9 Jan 2014
This is a great water bottle, unfortunately it does get black mould around the top but just make sure you wash it thoroughly and regularly and you'll be fine. Lasts forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars There is no better water bottle, 5 Jan 2014
Super quality, my old Sigg bottle, bounced off rocks and battered all over is still in use, this one is for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for juices or soup, 15 Oct 2013
This bottle arrived in very fast time and in perfect condition, I already have 3 other bottles and use them for juices and soups when i have to travel for work. Great buy. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, 22 Sep 2013
I found it heavy in comparison to available alternatives for use on a walking/hiking trip, and may change it in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov 2012
I have had several Sigg bottles over the years, always the 1 litre ones. I wanted something smaller for everyday use (as opposed to carrying in a rucksack) and I didn't want plastic. This bottle is exactly the right size, looks very smart, is sensibly priced and is different enough not to get mixed up with other people's bottles. The only word of caution is that the bottles will dent and scratch if you abuse them and last better if treated with respect. Having said that some people like the battered look, so it's up to you! In summary; I wouldn't hesitate to buy another and would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent water bottle, 18 Sep 2012
These water bottles are great and last forever. The lid fits on really well and the water always tastes fresh from it.

ARRAY(0xa6f669b4)