This is a smart, professional bag for your iPad that looks great.

There are 2 main compartments inside. The smaller one will take an iPad with a smart cover but it's a snug fit. The larger one looks like it will accommodate an iPad with a keyboard case - but I haven't tested this.

The case is very compact and flat, and has a few pockets for...
Published on 18 Feb. 2013 by JD Allen

3.0 out of 5 stars Will not fit 10.1" Tablets!
The case it self looks great but it will not fit a large 10.1 tablet never mind a laptop of that size.
Given it three stars as o t looks like a good case I just couldn't use it as it was to small for my Xperia Z2 Tablet.
Published 10 months ago by Garry C.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat bag, but doesn't accommodate a UK mains plug effectively, 18 Feb. 2013
JD Allen (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: V7 Vertical Mobile Sling Bag for iPad, Kindle Fire and Upto 10.1 inch Tablet PCs (Accessory)
This is a smart, professional bag for your iPad that looks great.

The case is very compact and flat, and has a few pockets for accessories, a notebook and the like. I would have liked to have seen a carrying handle as well as a shoulder strap, but for £15 it's a great bag. I guess it looks a bit like a continental 'man bag' if that's your thing. It's very light, and it looks like it will last a while.

The compactness and neatness has one drawback - you can't easily pack a UK mains power adapter for your iPad. It just about fits, but you have an unsightly lump in the case. If I hadn't been in a rush to buy a carrying case, I would have looked for one with a touch more space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 19 Jan. 2013
Fitted the new ipad just right and room for other bits and pieces too. Going to be very useful for transporting whilst riding a motorbike.

5.0 out of 5 stars V7 Vertical Mobile Sling Bag for iPad, Kindle Fire etc.,, 12 Mar. 2013
Anita "Anita" (Cardiff, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a dinky little bag which is ideal for carrying your tablet around! I just love it!
Also, it is definitely worth the money - so go and buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Mar. 2013
Great quality bag for my ipad. Researched several items and pleased I chose this one. good size, few pockets and lightweight to carry around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain, 9 Mar. 2013
I was apprehensive because it is cheaper than other similar bags. It is spacious plenty of room for cables, sd cards and pen drives. plus a two year warranty brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad mini bag, 31 Mar. 2014
Strong, flexible and useful, this is a great "carry your ipod" bag, with some extra space for other stuff, like a Kindle, phone etc. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 23 Oct. 2014
Just as described. The ipad mini fits perfectly inside and feels really well protected. I should also note that the ipad mini fits in even with a bulky otter protective case. The pouches at the front are great for carrying pens and small notebooks.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 May 2014
Exactly what i need for my ipad mini.it is value for money.very elegant.it is for both men and women.i recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 17 Jan. 2013
Got this for my Husbands new Apple Pad 4. Its neat, lightwieght and the pad fits really well in a good padded inner. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug and sleek, 5 Nov. 2012
This is going to be a weird start to a positive review - I'm returning this bag, it does not suit my needs.

There I said it. OK I'm not totally mad - allow me to explain. I bought this bag thinking the manfacturers description had been conservative in the space it said was available. I thought I would be able to fit more in than it states. Specifically I thought I would be able to fit both a Macbook Air (11") and ipad 2. That was dumb the MBA is about an inch too high, I admit it hence why I'm giving this 5 stars (you can't rightly knock something down for something it didn't claim to be able to do, even though many reviewers try to...).

The ipad 2 was snug in the bag but I felt confident it would fit other little items I would need on a daily basis. So if you are looking for something that is suitable for just an ipad then this is definitely a great option.