5.0 out of 5 stars The Hospital Camp Do It Again
This CD came through my door this morning and I can't fault it. For under £4 we are spoilt with a mix of the best of the current Hospitality sound, and to top it all off they've even thrown in a few unreleased tracks.

Published on 4 Feb 2011 by Sam Probert

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best hospital mix
Published on 30 Jun 2011 by Nomessingabout

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hospital Camp Do It Again, 4 Feb 2011

The only minor fault I can note is the numerous Netsky tracks they've put on the comp, all sounding quite the same, but relative to the price this is only minor.

Personal favourites are 'Receptor - Ass', 'Prototypes - Cascade (Cutline Remix)' & 'Blokhe4d - The Way Life Used To Be'.

Buy it, it's a steal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best hospital mix, 30 Jun 2011
surprised by the good reviews for this. it lacks top quality tracks throughout, the best tracks are from danny byrds rave digger, and a couple of netsky remixes, otherwise its mostly one of those albums that uses the skip button there is just too much filler here. I would recommend getting hospital mix 8 which has a much better quality track selection throughout, and danny byrds superb rave digger album. this album is well below par.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accessible and well-made, 16 May 2011
Dan Morgan-kane (U.K.) - See all my reviews
That's pretty much the gist of it. As I personally am delving deeper and deeper into the seemingly sheer insanity of drum 'n' bass, this Hospitality album kicked it all off for me, and I look on it with fondness and respect for its quality. It's hyped-up in it's content, not it's packaging, and whilst it is true to the nature of drum 'n' bass (as I know it to be) it's still connected enough to the more mainstream sections of dance music, that you'll slip into this fantastic genre with ease through this disc, and not look back! It's more melodic than other d'n'b albums I've come across (that are intended for the more core-based audience). In my experience, those albums focus less on those melodies and more on the rhythm of the hyper nature of it's core components (perhaps thereby creating an alternate 'melody' purely from said components?). Anyway, that's why Hospitality's 2011 album doubles as a good intro (at least for me - coming from euphoria and trance) as well as a quality d'n'b album all by itself.

It's not perfect, for sure; a few tracks don't really resonate with me as much as others. As I go further into the genre, perhaps my view will change on what this album represents, but it strikes such a solid balance of the hard-hitting nature of d'n'b and the familiar melodic mainstream dance tunes, that it's still my favourite overall album; and with a bit of luck, it might become yours, too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 17 Sep 2013
Quality tunes and mixed great. Not heard any other albums from Hospitality but love Netsky and so thought I would give this a lsten

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my partner and he loves it., 11 Jan 2012
Very Good, loves it, full of drum and bass. Excellent driving music,struggle to stay slow watch out for those speed cameras!

2.0 out of 5 stars i wanted drum and bass,i just got cheese!, 13 Nov 2011
As an old school "head" i was looking for something with a bit of dark and a lot of oomph,i got neither.All these artists have produced some wicked tunes in the past,why are they not on this compo`.Recommend eating cream crackers whilst listening to this as they go well with this much cheese!.....oh well,you live and learn.

2.0 out of 5 stars :-(, 9 Nov 2011
Overall a very disappointing album, compared to the usual Hospital Standard, the mixing is dodgy in places & the whole album feels rushed with little TLC ........ having said that, it did only cost a few quid so cant really complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 29 Mar 2011
D. Kay (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm normally into quite dark DnB but this is great, easy listening anytime - could listen to this all day long!

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprise Package, 6 May 2011
When I ordered this CD I wasnt expecting too much for the money I paid and as I am a D&B fan from the early nineties wasnt expecting much. I was however pleasantly supprised some great tracks on here and well mixed. After first play through it stayed in the car for two weeks getting played solid!
Well done Hospitality think ill get the 2010 album next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar 2011
ReLly pleased with my item can't stop playing it loud in my car and my daughter loves it to she don't stop ending to it lol

Hospitality Drum & Bass 2011