5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
When I first read I Dared To Call Him Father it blew my mind so much so that I have re-read it at least 3 times, which is unusual for me.
The story is basically about a Pakistani woman whose life is transformed when she meets God.
Instead of being a one-off lofty kind of meeting, where God may or may not exist, her meetings with God are both powerful and...
Published on 14 April 2003 by salemabeamer

2.0 out of 5 stars Felt like I was reading a fictional book
Wasn't spiritually enlightening and felt like I was reading a fictional book. Unfortunately I wasn't too impressed and the lady was not inspiring.
Published 16 months ago by Monica704

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 19 Jan 2013
I loved this book. It was recommended by a friend who actually met Bilquis Sheikh many years ago in Pakistan and he admired very much her strength of faith and courage. It is an account of how she found a life-changing faith.
I have recommended this book to other members of the church that I belong to.

5.0 out of 5 stars God's tremendous love for us all., 24 Dec 2012
I could not put this book down. God revealed himself to this Pakistani woman and she learned to walk with Him and trust Him with every detail of her life. It describes the trails and persecution that she faced as a Muslim woman who decided to follow Jesus. It was a real encouragement to me and a challenge to learn to abide in the love of Jesus in order to experience His peace in every situation that life brings us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seek the Truth deligently within yourself and it will be found (BIBLE source of all truth), 13 Dec 2012
Seek the Truth
It is informative, spiritual uplifting and real if you seek the Lord God almighty He will be found no matter what and in obedience you will enjoy His presence all the time. Read it and the bible is the source of all revelations .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent witness, 21 May 2012
Very well written, the book touched my heart and instilled faith in me.
It would be nice to have a sequel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will encourage people of all faiths in their search for God, 22 April 2011
Elizabeth S. Wells (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I cannot comment this too highly - a precious story of one woman's path to God.The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the Way

5.0 out of 5 stars I dared to call Him Father....A must read, 21 Aug 2010
I heard about this book many years ago in a preaching and determined to read it for myself when the testimony of the main character was shared. It was as though I had laid hands on a precious jewel when it was delivered to my address and having "devoured" every page of it I can say it's a must read for all.

It not only tells of one woman's quest to discover the true and living God at all cost but also demonstrates how God in His own way works to reveal and demonstrate Hims love towards us. A remarkable revealation is that when we hold on to our ground in and for God, He proves Himself faithful on our behalf.Through the trials and challenges from family, town folk etc, God stood by His own.

Read this book and you will challenged, encouraged and inspired to press on towards greater heights in God. God bless you

4.0 out of 5 stars I dared call Him Father, 29 May 2010
This didn't really appeal to me but it was required for my Book Club so I just bought cheapest copy. However had I known more about the book I would have bought a more up to date edition which contains more information. I did enjoy it but only got to know what came after from friends. May purchase more up to date edition later.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Dared to Call Him Father, 20 Jan 2010
Mrs. K. L. Green "karenc4l" (halifax west yorkshire england) - See all my reviews
This is a book about a courageous young woman who put her faith before her fear. if you need encouragement in your faith, if you want to see how God can powerfully change a life - then read this book. In a world where cultures are so mixed and people are seeking truth in every area of life then this book would help them to see from a different angle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Another book I love. Every Christian should read

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
Good service and all as described - many thanks