5.0 out of 5 stars Friend Impressed and so am I
Now, I like honest and direct books about most of the aspects of personal growth. When I read about one 3rd trough this book I decided to give it to a friend, nice young man that lives in India.

Published on 23 Oct. 2012 by Sasha James "Muscle Toning...

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the book valuable and informative.
I found the book valuable and informative. I don't know if the writing style of Matteo put me off a bit though
Published 10 months ago by Fahad Maniar

5.0 out of 5 stars Friend Impressed and so am I, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Mind-Made Prison: Radical Self Help and Personal Transformation (Kindle Edition)

He is nice person but lacking confidence and he lost his drive and 'fire' in his eyes. Few years back he had accident that injured his hand so he forcefully had to quit career as a Baseball player. In simple words he lacked a method to come back and live a full life. What this book did to him I think deserves your attention:

" It is awesome. This book can change my life, thank you so much! It is explaining the self actualization and improvement in very unique way, easy to understand. Now I start to find happiness again and I can define my goals. It's all about simple yet deep rooted habits of thinking. Seriously, this book can change anyones thinking in a very positive direction".

After getting this email, I had to call him. I mean this is really improvement for him. I started to read The Mind-Made Prison from begging and actually I see it now as deeper and more profound. Authors approach makes all difference in all books, so it does here.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly inspirational book, 23 Oct. 2012
What a fabulous book, truly inspirational. I would have given it 6 stars if it had been possible. I enjoyed the Kindle version so much that I decided to purchase the paperback as well.

This book is a "must have" for anybody who wants to transform their lives and understand who they are and what life is all about.

Highly recommended

Janet Matthews

Author of Is Stress YOUR Silent Killer?

5.0 out of 5 stars Free your mind, transform your life, 23 Nov. 2012
A very helpful, inspirational book that can help you to release yourself from suffering and finding out how your life is, how the world is, how people treat you and what you can achieve when you stop being the prison of your mind. Highly recommended to anyone interested in personal growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mind Made Prison review by Linda Corby, 18 Oct. 2012
Mrs. Linda Corby (Jersey, C.I.) - See all my reviews
This is not the type of book I often read, having said that I have to say it was an excellent read, thought provoking, and until I read it I did not realize that I am actually not a prisoner in my own mind, although I know many people who are that would be helped greatly by reading this book, which is why I am giving it 5 stars.

If is in fact a fascinating read written in a way that anyone can understand and in my personal opinion benefit from, if nothing else it will open up your mind and in consequence free it.

5.0 out of 5 stars will free your mind, 21 Nov. 2012
this is definitely one of the best books iv read. This book should command a higher price as I believe it is up there with the great book as think and grow rich.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Whole New Approach to 'Living your life', 25 Feb. 2013
Martyn Stanley (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I don't normally read books within this genre, but a friend suggested this book to me as it mirrors some of my own views, and has good advice on how to put this way of thinking into practice.

Once I started reading, I found it very hard to put down. This isn't book that promotes a 'chest-beating', simplified means of improving your self-esteem - it takes an almost scientific approach to analyzing and improving the way you think, and you react to life's challenges.

Thinking is a skill, and I believe this book can help you to acquire that skill. Being happy is also skill, so many people leave their partners in pursuit of quick-fix happiness, or up sticks and emigrate to another country for the same reason - only to find after a period time they are back where they were. Reading this book and putting into practice the techniques suggested can help you to learn what it is that is making you unhappy, and preventing you from being successful and do something about it.

Most people live their lives on 'auto-pilot' not really understanding why they act how they act, think the way they think, believe what they believe. The Mind-Made Prison effectively gives you the tools to examine the way you act, think, and feel and what you believe - then to change them in a positive way.

I cannot recommend this book enough, I found it so helpful and empowering to read, its opened my mind up to reading more of this genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally the tools to change your life, 24 May 2014
Mrs R (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This clear, well explained book really does give you the tools and insight to change and repair your life. A must read for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mind-Made Prison: Radical Self Help and Personal Transformation, 18 Oct. 2012
I highly recommend this book. This is the 'hidden gem' of self-help and transformation books. The author is extremely knowledgeable about the subject. I purchased "The Mind-Made Prison: Radical Self Help and Personal Transformation" from a recommendation from a friend and now I am recommending it to you... Just three words to sum it up... Get it now. Fully worth 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 20 Jan. 2014
More than just another self-help book for me. The quality of my life has improved immensely... after just two weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 21 April 2014
This book has changed my life :) :)
It has given me a lot of courage to literally get out of my mind :)