5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
Published on 13 Oct. 2012 by jenanne

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD
I recieved 20 of these, they are a lovely dark purple which is my favioute colour!. I've put them on my window instead of wall as i think they look nicer :), just hope they come off!. Otherwise i think they are lovely set of butterfly's. Great delivery
Published on 4 April 2012 by Mehta

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: 25x Butterfly Wall Stickers, Decals, Graphics, Home, Any single Colour.
We have just moved into a new house and the bathroom was tiled floor to ceiling with plain white tiles. I ordered these butterfly stickers in purple to match our towels. I did not expect an awful lot as the price was so low but wanted something just to lift the 'whiteness' of the bathroom. They arrived the day after ordering which was the first good impression. They were very easy to put on, second good point. But I have to say that for their price the effect they made was exceptionally stunning. What was to be a temporary 'fix' has become a really fantastic decor and has made our bathroom something quite lovely. Cannot recommend them enough. Where else can you find a room-changing decoration, easy to apply, for this low price, but a very up-market product?

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky butterflies, 24 Sept. 2012
The colour as shown is perfect and they look great where I put them which was on metal and stuck well - will buy more soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Dec. 2012
I chose these as they are the best price I've found for this or a similar product. Not only this but the seller was extremely helpful with choosing the colour. They are also brilliant quality and very easy to apply.
I would definitely recommend these! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan. 2013
Got these for my daughters room. They added the perfect touch to her room. They look great and couldnt be easier to put on the wall. She loves them and they are worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful butterflies, 25 Dec. 2012
Brilliant product. Arrived quickly and soooooo easy to use. Ordered some more because my daughter aged 9 loved them so much. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful.., 20 Dec. 2012
my little girl is so pleased with her butterflies seeing they even come in hot pink! one very happy girl

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 4 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Sept. 2012
To be honest I wasn't expecting much when I ordered these but they have really transformed my baby girls nursery from a neutral cream theme into a nice pink girly space. I placed the stickers similar to the photograph as if the butterfly's are flying over the cot and it looks really effective. I'm really pleased and would recommend this product to others - the value for money is fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 16 Jan. 2013
very easy to apply (just be careful to scratch where the antenae are), loved the variety of sizes and looked beautiful with mirrored butterflies.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 3 Jan. 2013
these look lovely around my white mirror,put some above my windows too,goes well with my purple room.good quality,easy to apply