5.0 out of 5 stars lindo beginners guitar
THIS GUITAR ARRIVED ON TIME AND UNDAMAGED. I bought it for my grandaughter She was very pleased with the colour and the size was just right for her to play. I would deal with this company again and recommend them to our friends.
Published on 29 Jun 2012 by pauline

3.0 out of 5 stars please do not buy solely based on good reviews.
If you are going to buy this guitar based on the recommendations alone, I would be very cautious. That s what I did and I am rather disappointed. Although I had a little warning from one reviewer- i didn't really take notice but it seems the company offer you are free set of strings if you leave them a good review. I personally don't care for free strings but really rely...
Published 4 months ago by MISS RAHMAN

5.0 out of 5 stars lindo beginners guitar, 29 Jun 2012
This review is from: Lindo 933C Apprentice Series Tiger Cutaway Acoustic Guitar with Carry Case - Purple (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good starter guitar., 28 Jun 2012
Dr. Rod S. Taylor "rstaylor" (Ely, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife as a birthday gift - I'm taking guitar lessons and she was bitten by the bug as well! :)

It's a nice little guitar for the beginner, comfortable to hold and easy to play. The sound is quite nice as well. It's certainly not going to satisfy any serious guitarists, but it isn't intended to! It's a great value at this price (especially with the carry case), highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GUITAR, 25 Dec 2012
This was purchased as a Christmas present for my 9 year old grandson and he thinks its great. it arrived on time. well packaged and in excellent condition. The colour of the guitar is a deep purple, looks good and sounds great. The free carry case is quite a good one, not a cheap plastic one like some of them are

Well pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really nice starter guitar, 11 Dec 2012
I brought this for my beautiful 14 year old girl who is now entering the grunge scene, she looks awesome with it but more important than that she loves it!!! Great buy...and her guitar teacher said that its an unusual design too and in all the years he has played his not seen one quite like it. Bonus daddy points with my girl lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous looking guitar with a good quality sound, 28 Jun 2012
I bought this for 10yr old daughter who is being taught guitar by her very talented and guitar mad cousin. When I opened the box I was struck by how stunning it looked. The pictures on Amazon do not do it justice it is just gorgeous. I almost ordered one for myself there an then but didn't think my daughter would approve of me having the same guitar as her.

I held out final judgement on the quality of tone/sound (although it did sound very lovely tone my untrained ear)until my nephew had heard it. He was extremely impressed and couldn't believe how reasonably priced it was.

You definitely get excellent quality, good tone and true beauty for such a reasonable price.

My only very tiny criticism is, its a bit too big for my daughter at the moment, I thought as a beginners guitar it would be suitable for smaller hands but she is struggling to reach across the fret and hold down the strings without it hurting her fingers (they are wire). Alas I have had to take possession of the guitar :D and buy for a smaller one for her. We are now having joint lessons so look out for us on BGT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 4 Sep 2012
the colour is perfect so much better than it is in the pic, sound is lovely, as soon as i oppend the box i fell inlove with it i would defo recomend this to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars beginner guitarist., 2 Oct 2012
I bought this guitar for my daughter who is studying higher music and wanted to learn another instrument. I searched through quite a few guitars suitable for beginners but kept coming back to this one, mainly because of the price and how nice it looked. It arrived well packaged and protected, way before time with no hassle. I was too excited to wait for her so I opened it and fell in love with it. It is absolutely gorgeous to look at but apart from the cosmetics, its a brilliant instrument, sounds fabulous, feels lovely to hold and comes with a great carry case. She is starting lessons and I think I am going to join her! Would highly recommend this instrument.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginner guitar great sound, 22 Aug 2012
Brought this guitar for the cheapness hoping to learn and upgrade to a more pricey one when I got better. However I've fallen in love with this guitar sounds great for a cheap accoustic, and brilliant for new guitarists out there and any one looking to learn. Awesome colour aswel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar!, 3 Mar 2014
I've been looking for a good guitar for beginners. I've found this one and I thought that this is something for me. I've placed my order at 1pm and the guitar arrived the next day in the morning, undamaged. I've opened the box and I fell in love with the guitar. Tuned sounds amazing, great instrument for beginners. Good value for the money. Really nice purple. I can't stop playing!

5.0 out of 5 stars and due to the good reviews and lush purple colour I gave this guitar ..., 29 Nov 2014
As a beginner guitarist I wanted a good/reliable guitar, and due to the good reviews and lush purple colour I gave this guitar a go. Delivery was impressively fast, however once arrived I did need to tune it (which is easy) so bare that in mind. Equally it had a dud first fret and made a horrible noise, I took it back to the shop in Brislington and because of the provided warranty got an immediate replacement, so Lindo itself is a brilliant company. It is a great guitar for chord progressions and finger picking thanks to the stylish cutaway. The sound is good but nothing to boast about. Overall I love the deep purple colour which makes it unique from most other guitars, the steel strings are user friendly and easy to replace.The carry case is handy but offers no real padded protection. That being said it is definitely a brilliant beginners guitar, It has been very user friendly for chords, finger picking, bar chords, riffs etc in only 3 months! My guitar teacher thinks its nice to play on too, so bonus points. Strongly recommend, brilliant value for money! :)