5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
I pre ordered this box set with great anticipation being a lifelong Bond fan. Already have the DVD's but was tempted by all the films in blu ray in a single box set. I wasn't dissapointed. The films were taken from the original prints and cleaned up with loving care. The result is the best quality I have seen for these classic films. Absolutely stunning. Dr. No looks like...
Published 18 months ago by DJT

3.0 out of 5 stars Bond 50 Blu-Ray 1 Step Forward 2 Steps Back
Bond 50 Blu-Ray Collection UK Set

All discs are Region Free (except Quantum Of Solace - Region B)

The Case: One box contains two sturdy book-style holders; `1962-1981' and `1983-2012'. Two Blu-rays side by side 24 slots, 12 in each book. There is one space for `Skyfall' however should it have a two disc individual release, I'm not sure how that's...
Published 15 months ago by Troy

‹ Previous | 150 51 52 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully new extras, 6 Feb 2012
John Galvin (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
I'm glad to see that they are not screwing us on the price (under a fiver each) as I suspect that most of the people that will buy this set have already bought the DVD collection and the VHS collection before that. I hope they also reward these fans with plenty of HD bonus content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas sorted then!, 1 Feb 2012
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
My husband who I met 10 years ago got me into the Bond collection and for our first christmas together I got the DVD version which he was thrilled with, he has watched them countless times and never tires of them. So this year will be special and I will get it for him. I just hope he doesn't read the reviews and spoil the surprise. Great films and I am sure the Blu Ray versions will be just as good. If not better. Can't wait to watch them in all their glory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bond..........James Bond, 25 Mar 2012
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
Estoy esperando con ansias esta estupenda coleccion del mejor agente con el cual disfrutamos de jovenes, sin embargo si no trae SUBTITULOS EN ESPAÑOL anulare esta orden antes que salga, aunque no creo que no los traiga, asi lo espero.
No se porque hay algunas grandes peliculas y colecciones que no traen subtitulaje en español, siendo que los que lo hablamos somos varios millones en el mundo.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOND GOES BLU, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
We can finaly watch bond in stunning HD. This is a bargin price. With the DvD boxset being around 150 when it was first released. 89.99 for Blu-ray is a steal. A Must for any Bond fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 130 Hours/Over 5 days of Material (Amazing Price) ( Future Number 1), 15 Jan 2012
Mr. B. M. Jones (Torbay UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
What a Price, and over 130 Hours of Feature that like over 5 days of Material , Wow that got to be a Record. Daniel Craig and Pierce Brosnan are the best. A Future Number 1 Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars time to save up, 28 Jan 2012
Victor Best "gvb" (birmingham, west mids United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
i thought that i already had all of the bond films available on blu-ray 8.
which means that this box set has another 14 plus a bonus disc so it is well worth buying.
plenty of time to save up as this is not out until october 2012.
all of the films are good and some are great, bond is brilliant.
i am looking forward to buying the latest one in mid 2013.
James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962]

5.0 out of 5 stars UK Bond 50 on American PS3, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
So I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered this version (vs. the U.S. version, which was $70 or so more). I have an original American PS3 and was just curious if these will play. I know they currently list this Region B, but does that mean they are region locked?

I hate to ask something that may have been covered ad naseum, but I just wanted to get some insight before the order completes and this glorious box ships, only to be a really, really fancy paperweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars JAMES BOND, 22 BDs, COLLECTION PACK, 3 Feb 2012
NADEEM "Nadkan" (KARACHI, Pakistan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
The JAMES BOND 22, BDs, COLLECTION PACK , is a fantastic pack with a good price, so all the BD lovers should / must have this item in their collection.
Nadeem

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't know, 27 July 2013
JHvW "JHvW" (Pays Bas, Europe) - See all my reviews
Over the years I have watched most of the movies. I thought it would be nice to hve a box set. It has never arrived and the seller never answered my questions. So in all fairness I have no idea what the set is like.

1.0 out of 5 stars CHECK IT IN A STORE BEFORE PURCHASE !, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] (Blu-ray)
BAD QUALITY TRANSFER AND DISGRACEFUL PACKAGING .

THE REASON FOR ONE STAR: I DID NOT WAITED SO MANY YEARS FOR SEEING THIS BLU-RAY'S IN DVD QUALITY !

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR: AROUND $8.00 DOLLAR A DISC !

PLEASE NOTE:
TO MY OPINION , IT WILL BE BATTER TO PURCHASE ALL THIS DISCS APART , ONE BY ONE , OR EVEN WAIT UNTIL OTHER STUDIO WILL MAKE THEM IN A MUCH BATTER TRANSFER QUALITY .

MY ADVISE: GO TO VIDEO STORE NEAR YOUR HOME , AND SEE THIS ITEM , CHECK THE PACKAGE , SEE THE VIDEO QUALITY BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT !

EXCEPT THE LAST TOW DISCS (QUANTUM OF SOLACE & CASINO ROYAL) , ALL THE REST OF THE DISCS , TO MY OPINION , HAS A DVD QUALITY !

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WAITED FOR BOND COMPLETE SERIES TO BE AVAILABLE ON BLU-RAY FORMAT .
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTMENT WITH THE TRANSFER QUALITY !

THE PACKAGING IS DISGRACEFUL !

UNBELIEVABLE - MANY DISCS HAS A VERY BAD EDGE CUTTING !!!

THIS BLU-RAY DISC DOES NOT LOOKS LIKE A WELL MADE DISCS !

I HAVE AT HOME A COLLECTION OF MORE THEN 700 BLU-RAY , AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS DISCS WITH THE BAD CUTTING EDGE , LOOK LIKE THE WORST CHEEP DVD DISCS !

MY LAST PURCHASE FROM MGM WAS THE: BEN-HUR Ultimate Collector's Edition , AND IT WAS PERFECT , FANTASTIC , EXCELLENT DISC QUALITY AND EXCELLENT PACKAGING , BUT HERE IN THE JAMES BOND CASE IT

I AM USING WIREWORLD HDMI CABLES WHICH COST $350 PER 1 METER

I AM USING SONY BLU-RAY BDP-CX7000ES NTSC , AND SONY BLU-RAY BDP-S5000ES PAL SYSTEM .

I AM USING SONY BRAVIA MULTY SYSTEM MULTY REGION EUROPEAN MODEL
KDL55-HX920 (WHICH IS THE SAME AS THE UK MODEL KDL55-HX823)

20 MOVIES FROM THE 22 MOVIES ARE FIT FOR NTSC AND ALSO PAL SYSTEM

THIS IS MY OPINION AND EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK FOR HIMSELF BEFORE PURCHASE

THE PACKAGING IS LESS PROBLEM. THE TRANSFER QUALITY IS THE MAJOR ISSUE TO MY OPINION

‹ Previous | 150 51 52 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb6249c00)

James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962]
James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] by Marc Forster (Blu-ray - 2012)
89.99