5.0 out of 5 stars Great value cap pen
Published on 27 Jan 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - Can easily scratch screen
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by Craig Alan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value cap pen, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Palo Metal Stylus Pen in Black a with rubber screw tip for most Capacitive Mobile Phone Telephone HQ Tablet Stylus Pen Apple iPhone Ipad Ipad 2 Ipad 3 Ipad Mini Ipod Touch Wifi 3G 3GS 4G 4GS 5 Nokia Samsung Galaxy HTC
I bought this because my Wife wasn't getting on with the Archos pen, which cost a lot more than the Palo. The Archos pen is excellent for swiping the screen, but she found that the Palo, which has a rubberized tip, was a little better at selecting small icons etc. and games like crosswords. We have a use for both. The Palo Stylus Pen is an excellent buy and was delivered promptly to our door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 27 Jan 2012
What can you say about something that is basically a pen with a rubber tip. It works just fine for me and makes working on my iPad a lot easier. Was happy with the efficiency of delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch screen stylus, 12 Mar 2012
Palo Stylus Pen in Black for most Capacitive Mobile Phone Telephone HQ Tablet Stylus Pen Apple iPhone Ipad Ipad 2 Ipod Touch Wifi 3G 3GS 4G 4GS Nokia Samsung Galaxy HTC Blackberry Playbook Virtuoso Sony Ericsson LG Motorola Xoom Hannspree Binatone Views...Excellent value stylus pen that works with my iPad, iPod Touch, HTC phone and even my GPS. It's small and convenient to carry, and has a short cord that allows you to attach it to the iPad's headphone socket for safe keeping when not in use. It allows more accurate pointing than I can achieve with my large fingers, and avoids the screen getting dirty. My only criticism - and it's a minor one - is that the rubber tip is a little bit too soft for my preference, but that's a personal thing. Order processing and delivery was quick, easy and efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Palo Stylus Pen, 27 Jan 2012
Bought this to replace the Sony touch pen that came with my Sony Reader.

The original Sony touch pen is just a hard plastick stick & in my oppinion its rubish.
This Palo Stylus Pen is very nice indeed.
Feels right in the hand & best of all the nib end has a sponge type material which is very soft to the touch so will not mark any screen.

Good item & good price.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - Can easily scratch screen, 20 Feb 2012
Craig Alan Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for use with iPad 2. Cheap product and initially pleased with it. However, at the weekend when using the stylus, it caused a deep scratch in my (thankfully) protected screen. The reason for this is that although the tip is very soft and safe, the metal collar around it is poorly machined and had a very rough edge. This means when using the stylus on the screen, if you are using the stylus at a writing angle, the collar will touch the screen and, if you are using a screen protector, will scratch it. I don't know if it would mark an unprotected iPad screen but would not want to try.

I am now left with a big scratch right in the middle of my iPad screen protector and will either have to get a new one (for 13) or live with it. The stylus is in the bin where I feel it belongs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Early days, but good so far..., 16 Mar 2012
Only got my new stylus this morning, so have only played with it for half-an-hour or so.

First off, delivery speed was much better than Amazon's standard-delivery average: ordered on Wednesday, arrived on Friday. Top marks for deliver, Palo!

Second: quality. For 3.49 I wasn't expecting gold-plated, so I wasn't disappointed. For 3.49 I was expecting a cheap quality, entry-level capacitive stylus to use on my new Xoom; to play around with and see if I liked using it. I am (so far) pleased. It's a bit shorter than I imagined (but then again I am a man) but not short enough to be hard to comfortably handle. It seems to work exactly as it should on the screen - the same as a finger but without the grease-marks. Just given it a test on a paint app and it works a treat.

Third: durability. I can't really speak about this aspect, not having used it even for an hour yet. The body will last as long as any pen body will last. The tip - thin, non-tacky, rubbery-plasticky material - should last long enough for you to get your money's worth out of it, and hopefully a lot longer if you don't abuse it.

Conclusion: Even if this stylus only lasts for a couple of weeks, it will have paid for itself simply by saving me the time of cleaning all the finger-grease off the screen every few hours. I can now input my "draw pattern to unlock" without leaving a pattern-shaped mark on the screen for anyone to see. I can use my Xoom *and* eat crisps at the same time! Well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Purchase, 27 Jan 2012
S. A. Harvey - See all my reviews
Fab product, exactly as described. Helps keep the screen clean and is great for drawing/painting apps. Quick delivery too. A very good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 26 Jan 2012
Having only just received this item I can't say how long it will last, however for 3 including free delivery you just can't go wrong. (I'll post an update if it falls apart any time soon)

I bought a Motorola XOOM a few weeks ago and have been cleaning the capactive screen several times a day since then. Even with a screen protector (see my other review) the screen still gets very grubby which can badly affect the clarity of the screen. Whilst there are still options you cannot do with a stylus, like pinch screen, and times when you will not want to use a stylus, like typing lots of text, overall the benefits far outweigh the nominal cost of this stylus.

It also comes with a toggle attachment that I assume is to plug in to the ear phone socket so you don't misplace the stylus. I don't use it as the stylus just flaps around at the back of the tablet but I understand that this is a fairly standard extra with most stylus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and so cheap!, 10 Jan 2012
Excellent pen especially for my iPad. It's great value for money and better than other similar pens I have used. Excellent seller - buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick deliveryy quality product, 23 Jun 2012
This is the third capacitive pen I have had, it being by far the best most responsive and cheapest it also glides across the screen without resistance perfect on the iPad.