5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price!
Published on 16 Jan. 2012 by Sarah D

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I bought this product based on the excellent reviews and was sadly disappointed. Although it arrived very quickly, I loved the colour and the fit was fine - I was disappointed to see that the item was not leather as described.

Published on 24 Aug. 2012 by LSW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price!, 16 Jan. 2012
This review is from: FoneM8® - New Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch Pro Book Leather Case Cover - Purple (Electronics)
I was a bit dubious about ordering this product as other similar products didn't have great reviews. I thought that at this price it was worth finding out for myself whether it was any good. I am glad I did! I am so impressed; the cover is lovely, it fits my Kobo Touch perfectly and I'm loving the purple colour. Yes, the strap on the top right hand corner does go over the power switch slightly but it is not difficult to turn the Kobo on / off. I see this as preventing it not switching on accidentally in my bag which is a good thing. I would definitely recommend this product, I am very impressed with my new cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 28 Jun. 2012
This is the third case I have ordered. It was the cheapest and best qualiity, and I am delighted with it. All cases say they are leather but most are faux - its a rip off! The reviews below for this product are accurate. It is beautiful quality, well made, extremely reasonably priced and feels more robust than the others cases I have been sent. Yes the top right corner strap gets in the way of the Kobo Touch on/off button but this is very minor. I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further!, 9 Feb. 2012
I was tentative as to what I would receive, having seen the cases in WH Smith for 3 even 4 times the price, but surprisingly this case is brilliant.
I can see no flaws to it at all, it is handy, light and serves its purpose excellently.
The kobo fits within the case tightly and firmly, and closes over it well also.
In all i am very pleased with the product and would most definitely recommend its purchase for this excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 May 2012
When my kobo touch case came I was really impressed with the leather and the inside was softer the colour is goergous and it fits in perfectly and looks very smart!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, great price, 21 Feb. 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect from such a low price case, but the leather look is wonderful and it feels really good in my hand. I'm amazed at this value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Aug. 2012

When I contacted the seller to point this out I was simply told that the low price suggests that the item is not leather. Given the number of genuine bargins available on Amazon I did not feel this was a satisfactory response, and suggested that a clearer way to indicate that the item is not leather would be not to list it as leather in the first place. The seller then blamed this on amazon which I am not sure is entirely fair given the fact that I have seen other items clearly listed as faux leather, imitation leather or PU leather. The seller offered me a refund on return, but I needed a cover to take away on holiday and didnt have the time to get to the post office return it and order another one before going away so I'm stuck with it.

Since my communication with the seller I have also been frustrated to find that the inside of the cover is now begining to ripple and become unstuck. Give I'd only had it for 2 weeks before this started happening I don't feel that the item is of the quality described in other reviews - at least not in terms of any kind of longevity.

If you want a cheap cover, of so so quality in a really nice colour with a good fit go for it, otherwise I would suggest that spending a bit more on better quality such as real leather would be worthwhile in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic and CHEAP, 10 July 2012
I got two of these, one for myself and my mum. They are brilliant look expensive and very good quality. Definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Feb. 2012
Good quality for the price, nice colour. Not too thick. I haven't used it much yet so can't comment on "durability".

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it looks, 8 Feb. 2012
I ordered this on the off chance as it was way cheaper than any that were available in store. I thought that it might not be as well made but for the price I would give it a try. It has totally exceeded my expectations! It's well made, good quality material, I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 May 2014
It's a lovely colour, seems to be very good quality, does the job perfectly and protects the kobo! Stood up to a trip abroad with no problems, would recommend.