on 7 July 2013
I brought this product to use for my daily riding, most gloves I buy start to fall apart or have wear and tear within the first couple of uses but, this product is really good and has stayed in fantastic condition! They have no wear and tear at all even though I've had them about a month now.

They are really nice fabric, soft and a cool design!The only problem I did find was that they were tight on the ends of my fingers. I did measure my hands and get the correct size it said to, so for anyone wanting to buy this product I would recommend the next size up. Apart from that a brilliant product.
on 6 July 2012
I bought two pairs of these as I am always loosing them I take a size 6 in gloves I choose the small size and they are a perfect fit I would buy them again when necessary.
on 19 March 2013
i wore my last pair right down. they are a nice comfortable glove. easy to get on and off whilst riding if needs be. you can easily do your buckles whilst wearing them. some gloves are too bulky. but they are not for the winter. not too warm or waterproof. but i like these a lot
on 25 June 2014
What a bargain! these gloves look just the same as a much more expensive pair I bought on Amazon a while ago.
There is a soft nylon inset above the knuckles, giving the gloves a lot of stretch. I like the removable clip that keeps the pair together.
on 22 January 2014
These gloves wear and wash beautifully, so comfy and secure and although of a nice thin fabric keep my hands warm on the coldest of days when I am riding, very pleased with price, description and delivery.
on 11 April 2014
Lovely comfortable gloves, gives good grip, not overly warm but snug enough on a cold day in fact probably about right. Looks stylish a good but
on 22 November 2013
Super buy! Warm, stay dry and very durable!! Come very highly recommended!! Will be buying more in different colours too! :)
on 15 May 2014
Good gloves smaller than I imagined, my daughter is 12 and they were quite small, but otherwise they were good enough
on 15 April 2016
High quality gloves that last a long time. Perfect for anyone whose horse tends to pull on the reins as is thicker where the reins tend to rub. They are great in all weather and seasons as keep your hands warm in winter, and in summer keep them fairly cool.
These gloves last a long time, my last pair lasted about 2years before becoming worn which wasn't an issue as they did not get any holes in them.
I would recommend these gloves, as although they seem more expensive than other brands, they are robust and long lasting as well as being very comfortable.
on 13 February 2013
nice looking gloves for the money ,a lovely fit,bought for my niece for her birthday and she loves them to bits ,goes well with riding hat