Size: 1.1kg|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£14.96 - £14.99

on 26 May 2013
This is a great product. I'm not into working out, or gyms, or any of that keep fit stuff. However, I love this! I have muscles now! I love that when they say a 6min workout, they mean 6mins! Not 20mins of stretching and warming up and another ten of cooling down... nope. 6mins from start to finish - done. After the first 2mins you will 'feel that burn'. By the end of it, I'm in (mild) pain, sweating, panting, my muscles in my arms are screaming at me to stop, and I really have to push on just to finish the workout. My favourite words on the accompanying DVD are 'and that'll conclude your 6min workout'... that's when I fall to floor in a heap and try to catch my breath lol. Its hard work! But it does pay off. My arms are more toned, stronger, my shoulders and neck are more toned also and I'm standing up straighter too... holding my shoulders back properly (and naturally) instead of slouching. I've also found that I don't get those neck creaks anymore from leaning over a computer all day. I do the 6min workout 3 to 4 times a week, usually as part of my pre-shower routine. Because it only takes 6mins its one exercise program I know I can stick with and I can feel and see the results very quickly. It encourages me to try to get more excercise in general too, as I can see the benefits of this one.
on 30 August 2011
Without a doubt the best exercise gadget i have ever bought. The DVD is brill especially as the workout is only 6 minutes long, and not too taxing therefore i am encouraged to do it.
on 7 February 2015
good value compared to shops at time
on 30 July 2013
Not terrible, except for the obvious connotations when using it but no where near the standard of exercise you expect for the price, personally I would instead recommend Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster
on 5 February 2011
Delivery was fine, it came in the time it stated. This product can work but you really need to watch the CD a few times first. It is quite tricky to get the shake movement in some positions but it just takes practise and focus.
The first time I did the workout from the CD I was using muscles I didn't know existed and really felt the burn! The American woman on the video is a bit annoying but once you have mastered the moves you won't need to watch it again. As I have only done the workout a couple of times, I can't comment on the results but I think it should work !
on 5 January 2015
Not as described a fake weight!!!!
on 4 September 2014
Not quite as robust as desired.
on 8 November 2014
Very happy with this product!
on 13 October 2014
Loved it I should us it more
on 18 January 2015
didn't get on well with it.

See one answered question