Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 7 February 2012
good 1st album but i had to listen to it a few times before i really liked it.....is on a lot now tho! partic liked dare to believe and when the lights die. prefer their up beat songs like when the lights die as the others are a little gloomy. Am impressed with them on the whole and am looking forward to their concert in june
on 19 September 2013
Got to know Boyce Avenue through their covers of other artists' work but, when given tickets to one of their concerts by a friend, thought I'd better listen to some of their original music!

I liked this album. Fairly standard pop-rock, with similarities to SafetySuit, Switchfoot, Train but Alessandro's lead vocals give all the songs real emotion. This is particularly the case in the song "Broken Angel" and the stripped-back "Dare to Believe", which is probably my favourite from the album. That perhaps says more about my personal tastes than about the album, though!

Well worth a listen, in my opinion. And they put on a great live show, too!!
on 6 November 2011
I love this album....I think these guys are great. Seen them live twice now and they really are talented bunch of guys. I hope they keep producing their own stuff for years to come.
on 6 October 2013
This album is amazing! some great music and the lyrics are amazing, so glad that I bought this album. I can't stop listening to it!
on 25 October 2012
My wife begged me to find this album, she is constantly playing the cover versions on Utube, and expected much the same. Er, it's not! Not my cup of tea, but nice enough.
on 20 November 2012
Love this album so much!! Amazing songs by an amazing up and coming band! Perfect listening on my ipod :)