on 17 June 2012
The lenses them selves are great. They work like a charm and look fantastic. The only issue is the small metal rings which you stick to your phone. They arent that sticky. But that can be solved by sticking them to a cheep case with super glue. They then work perfectly and have no risk of falling off! (The magnets are pretty strong). Highly recommend this product, even if the sticky stuff is a bit on the weak side.
on 29 August 2012
I bought these lenses as part of my wife's birthday present. As well as her main Nikon digital SLR, she also enjoys 'adhoc' photography using her iPhone 4 (often with the Hipstamatic app).

These lenses are easy to use (you actually get two mountings rings so you can use them on two different devices - or save one in case you change phones) and produce some very funky results.

If you are into iPhone photography these are definitely a good investment.
on 22 February 2013
The fish eye worked amazingly! The only negative feedback is that you had to glue the magnet ring on, since the glue that was already on did not work proper.
on 1 May 2013
Very good product, highly recommend it. Only problem is, the glue does not stick to the iPhone's glass but can be easily stuck down with brake cleaner and cheap super glue from the local corner shop. The lenses are fantastic, durable and easy to use and they work perfectly! The translation of the instruction manual from chinese to english isnt that great, but as i did, you can work it out yourself without them. So if i were you, i would go buy this product. It's worth the money and at the end of the day, you're saving a couple of quid too!
on 22 October 2012
Items arrived ahead of estimated delivery date which was a nice surprise! Opening the package, yes the packet is very simple however it is self explanatory as to what you need to do. The metal ring fitted around the camera lens space of my phone cover for HTC sensation XE without any issues and is still in place after over a weeks worth of use (phone being in and out of pocket countless times etc).

Micro lens is very impressive although you naturally need to be close up for it to work. Macro lens does provide notable improvements in scope however I have yet to reap the full benefits of this as the weather hasn't been the best and I have had other things to be getting on with (uni work)! The fish eye takes a bit of getting used to although I think that I am starting to see a difference in the pictures I have taken with it... for the price I would recommend these again and again!
on 20 April 2013
So i have an old digital camera - never use it now always use my iphone, even if it is just a 4. I can use my dads lumix G3 but its not always practical to carry around. So i thought for the price this was a great way to revamp my iphone and its so much fun. I can pop the lenses in my handbag and they are so easy to use. There is a range of magnets to use. I recommend putting it onto a case rather than the phone. The fisheye is great fun. Havent had a chance to try out the wide but looks like it will do the job and the macro is just stunning. When they say macro that literally mean like an inch away from something, which was a downside to iphone that you had to be so far away for it to focus and then the image was ruined. thank you!
on 12 March 2013
these lenses are really good quality ones. the macro just works from 1-1,5 cm which cant show too much but the actual item is sharp and clean, since i got these i made pictures like a downloaded wallpapers. the fisheye can make good and funny pics i like that too, unfortunately the black round edge is visible with it but its ok, much better to take videos with it though. well the wide angle just does what it says, nothing special about it, just make my pictures wider.
i m willing to change my iphone to a galaxy s4 and i hope it will fit that too. those metal circles what u need to stick to the phone or a case should be good anyway for any phone where there is a flat place around the optic lens.
on 28 April 2013
The product is better than I expected from reading the reviews
-The Macro lens is very good for its size and price
-The fisheye is also very good (The fisheye does not work as well in video mode on Iphones and i have found the front faceing camera has to be used to get a better effect. However this is the phones camera and not a problem with the actual product)
-The magnetic ring is securely atached to the back of my iphone 4S without any problems unlike many other reviewers.
- The build quality is of a good standard and they feel quite robust.

I would recommend this product as it emulates a result that rivals more expensive products at a fraction of the price
on 8 February 2013
I purchased this item with a precaution of how it would work, and whether it does what it really says.
I am incredibly happy with this product, and so is my friend as it was bought for her as a late birthday present. Tried and tested on her iPhone4s and is ready to be used this evening as we are off out to celebrate birthdays, so lots of pictures will be taken! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a smart phone who is constantly wanting to take pictures without wanting to take a heavy camera out with them if it's just a local gathering, or a simple day out!
Like I said, incredibly impressed!

Kind regards,
Ashlee!! :)
on 21 April 2013
I may have missed it in the description but I never saw any thing about having to stick a metal ring to the lens of the camera to get the lens to stick but it makes sense when you think about it.
The fish eye is rubbish only works close up and has a very obvious black ring around every photo this lens also stops the flash from being any use.
The macro lens is amazing works very well right up to about 1cm away.
The wide angle lens is good to not amazing but it works.
I don't think the seller has enough information on the kit I also don't think the kit is worth the money as one lens is wasted as its not up to the job.