4.0 out of 5 stars Great lenses! Very cool!
The lenses them selves are great. They work like a charm and look fantastic. The only issue is the small metal rings which you stick to your phone. They arent that sticky. But that can be solved by sticking them to a cheep case with super glue. They then work perfectly and have no risk of falling off! (The magnets are pretty strong). Highly recommend this product, even if...
Published on 17 Jun. 2012 by Milner08

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth buying
not the best of the best quality for the price you pay and does not make any difference to your camera quality or camera picture. would not recommend to anyone unless you have too much money and are wanting a way to blow it
Published 11 months ago by Iftikhar Ali

‹ Previous | 112 13 1419 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro + fisheye kit photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C 6 6 Plus Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 S5 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Silver) (Electronics)
The metal disks with stick backed plastic do not stick. At all.
This renders any photo vignetted by the lens now bending in front of it. I have no protective film on the back of my phone either so this has nothing to imped it sticking.
The lens (if held) are not quite as good as claimed but admirable quality for the price. It's just a shame you can't use them because the rings do not stay put.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not immediately Nexus 5 compatible, 7 Jan. 2014
Mr. D. Reid - See all my reviews
I got these as a cheap alternative to the photojojo lenses that claim to work without the magnetic rings on Nexus 5 due to there already being a magnetic attracting in the camera on this phone. Sadly the polarity is back to front and the lenses push away from the camera, this also means the magnetic rings will not stick correctly. Do not purchase for Nexus 5, otherwise great build quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Con men! Watch out., 12 April 2014
Wish I was able to rate this on quality of product - but it never turned up. Put in a complaint via Amazon, didn't hear a thing back. Belatedly read down other ratings for the seller and saw that was a common theme. Such a small amount of money to lose, but if you do it enough times, quite a nice little earner!

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 8 Feb. 2015
Amy J. L. Soska "amy" (london) - See all my reviews
cheap and a bit rubbish, you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IF FOR IPHONE5, 19 May 2013
This is a perfect example of why amazon needs a zero star rating instead of a minimum of 1. It clearly says iPhone 5 compatible but it is the size of an iPhone 4/4s so clearly will not fit in anyway, extremely angry with the product as it said iPhone 5

1.0 out of 5 stars Not advised to buy it, 22 Jan. 2015
Not good.
Money waste.
Don't buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Dec. 2014
Rubbish, didn't make much difference, not useful

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Mar. 2015
great product, does the job and great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 8 Jan. 2014
I was looking forward to using this after a friend had produced some amazing photo's with a similar article, but I was extremely disappointed. The lens continually falls off the phone and us fiddly and difficult to use. Really disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
it was okay, really not practical though!!!

‹ Previous | 112 13 1419 | Next ›