4.0 out of 5 stars A bargain
Had this for a month. Not sure if it lasts entirely as long as the supplied Samsung unit, but pretty close. At this price you could scatter them everywhere -- car, office, backpack, etc. I have it in my wallet so it's always ready. Recommended.
UPDATE: Have just ordered a second one.
Published on 14 Aug. 2012 by Home DIYer

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery not great at holding charge...
I bought this new battery and it last me a day if i'm lucky and at work all day(with it not being used!) - that's less than the original battery did in the beginning. Would not recommend this product.
Published 22 months ago by HDM

4.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy W i8150 High Capacity 1700mAh Battery (Electronics)
UPDATE: Have just ordered a second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than vodafone, 16 May 2013
Phone kept crashing, the original battery was swollen, the phone was unusable.

A bargain for a now perfectly working phone, even lasts longer than the original battery when it was new!

If vodafone had bothered to fix this (under their supposed warranty) I be a lot happier with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars phone battery, 1 Mar. 2013
great battery phone working better than origanal fast post would recomend to friend would use again great battery and cheep

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!!, 11 April 2013
Bought this to replace the original battery in my teenage son's phone, it had overheated and warped!! This is a great replacement at a bargain price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung battery, 2 Feb. 2013
Works a treat thought I needed a new phone turns out it is a battery and that is all it needed. Less expensive than a new phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 11 April 2013
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy W. I use my phone so much, especially for power hungry games that my original battery simply died and wouldn't hold or charge power. For the low price, this replacement battery is great value for money, and was delivered quickly. It's too early to judge it's longevity, but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars SERVES IT'S PURPOSE ! ! !, 13 Feb. 2013
Bought as a back up for my existing battery mainly to be able to continue watching tv programmes i had converted to mp4 for viewing on my phone during holiday flights. I fully tested this battery twice by allowing a 3 + half hour film to continously play on my phone and on both occasions the battery went completely flat after 3hrs 10mins. This was with all aps switched to off and the phone in flight mode. The screen did dim to save battery life around the 3 hour mark(approx) but in comparison to my own battery which is 12months old(3hrs 20 mins) this gets almost as much play time and serves it's purpose. This is a good battery to keep as a spare as MOST SMART PHONES BATTERIES tend to need to be charged on a daily basis. BRILLIANT PRICE (£5).

5.0 out of 5 stars A new life for my Galaxy Wonder, 27 Jan. 2014
I have had my Galaxy W for a couple of years now and although not the fastest smartphone it does what I want and need. It started playing up a few weeks ago and I noticed that the existing battery needed more frequent charging even with minimal use. It was getting hot, fat and lazy. That's a fact!!
I have only had this new battery for a week but it has brought my Galaxy W back to life. It's fast, no longer locking up or doing strange things and the battery is lasting a full day even with frequent use.
Should have purchased earlier but thought that my phone was overloaded or had a virus.
Early days for this new battery I know but I am delighted with my purchase and consider the cost of this new battery as money well spent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery not great at holding charge..., 2 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible at holding charge, 2 Nov. 2013
With this battery I'm lucky if my phone lasts for half a day with not much use. It seems to be OK to start with, but then runs down very quickly. Knew the price was to good to be true.