Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.12

on 4 April 2012
Whether you like saunas or not, this is a great read. Both fun and informative, this lovely little book will guide you through some of the ins and outs of the Finnish traditional sauna. When you are finished, you will want to build your own Christmas sauna in your backyard!
on 18 April 2012
A delightful read of the Finnish sauna culture of Northern Ontario. This is certainly a book everyone can enjoy, as you journey through the rich traditions of Christmas revolving around the family sauna.
on 22 August 2012
I have experienced saunas before, but not like the ones described in this book. I could feel the steam and I could smell the fragrance of the wood. I think a trip to Finland to enjoy a traditional Finnish sauna would be delightful. However, since I don't see that happening in the near future, I am going to have to read this book again once in while to tide me over.
on 22 August 2012
This was an interesting read. I learned a lot about saunas and I particularly loved the Sauna Rules. I am going to print them out for friends and family to enjoy at our sauna at the cottage.