They are waterproof and High-Viz but I am not happy with that the glued-on Altura word already have started to peel off. I do recommend them though. In back of my head a question have started to pop up. Is it real Altura gloves or fake?
Published 10 months ago by Bo Persson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
These arrived without a "lightweight liner glove", just the outer gloves, so they do not match the description. I remember this happening before when I bought gloves 'offline' (in Evans), it's a bit surprising that the supplier or sellers can't keep their liner gloves together with the outers.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 18 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy except that the reflective 'Altura' has started to peel off., 2 Feb 2014
Bo Persson "bopersson2" (Winchester, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Suitable For Winter Riding!, 16 Feb 2014
Have worn them cycling to work on two occasions when it was a little bit frosty and both times my finger tips got quite cold. Will not risk them if we have a heavy frost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 April 2014
A. Nye - See all my reviews
This review is from: Altura Night Vision Hi-Visibility Waterproof Cycling Gloves (Misc.)
Very good product
These gloves are light and very comftable and kept my hands warm.
I would recommend them
Another good Altura product

5.0 out of 5 stars Altura Gloves, 15 Nov 2013
Another excellent Altura product, waterproof and warm. I would highly recommend this product.
See and be seen and keep warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Riding Gloves, 26 Jan 2013
Although I see a picture of a yellow one here, I got the ones in black. They are thick and dry, but not the best at warming my hands, however I could not spend anymore money on another set so I stayed with these, my morning ride is only about 40 mins, so this is adequate.

1.0 out of 5 stars Also the stitching was of poor quality. But on the pro side, 16 Nov 2014
The description stated that it would have a separate liner glove.... It didn't. Also the stitching was of poor quality. But on the pro side, I was refunded quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, but should I buy the large, 21 Oct 2014
Really good, but should I buy the large, the medium is small for my hand when other Medium Gloves works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov 2014