4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
Great buy can notice an improvement especially an the mummy tummy will be ordering again... Warning don't use to much when you get straight out bath/shower will hear up a lot more
Published 12 months ago by rachaeledwards2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 8 months ago by Marilyn1994

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Eveline Cosmetics - Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Slimming Serum - Anti Cellulite Thermo Fat Burner 250ml (Misc.)
After seeing all these positive reviews i was soo excited to try this on my legs. I've been using this now for 3-4 months and Ive noticed absolutely no difference, no difference in cellulite inches or otherwise. I am so disappointed with this product! It burns a little sometimes then other times its extremely uncomfortable. I only have patches of cellulite on my legs so i thought this would just shapen them up a bit. I wouldnt recommend this, its nonsense.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total SCAM! Why product which costs £3 is sold for £8.29? Everyone from Poland knows it's NOT working!, 23 Mar 2014
K (London UK & Zerkow Poland) - See all my reviews
I am from Poland and you can buy Eveline Slim Extreme in any store for less than £3, and everyone in Poland knows it's NOT working. I have used for over a year from 2007 and no one I know and used this product had any results. It burns hot like hell - or cold when you buy the blue version, but that's all. It's NOT working. The same seller has been seeling the same product on eBay before, also making huge sales from people who do NOT know real price and real effects which are none. This is my honest review. Do not waste your money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 11 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 4 Sep 2014
Amazing product! I have used a variety of anti-cellulite creams in the past with no luck - this is the only one that has ever worked for me. It takes dedication and time but I saw results! My skin seemed firmer too as well as a massive reduction in cellulite and slight reduction of fat (I'm not over weight so maybe more fat would have gone if I was) My only dislike to the product is that sometimes it feels like it burns a lot, especially if used after a bath or shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using the product every night before sleep ..., 31 Aug 2014
I have been using the product every night before sleep and I have to say that the secret is that you need to go to bed right after you use it to cover the part of body you used it on- in my case it's legs. So I covered them up and after a couple of minutes it started to burn, and I noticed that it only burns in the places that the most fat appears eventhough I put it onto all of my legs. I noticed a difference.

2.0 out of 5 stars Burns!, 1 July 2013
This stuff burns, and not in the good blast-the-fat-away kind of way. If you have sensitive skin do not use!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not what I expected although it's ok..., 5 Jan 2014
I have once purchased the same product while in Poland. I remember it well; it was not white lotion-like thing but a clear red coloured watery and sticky gel that actually burned for a while immediately after application. Well, I already received the parcel and I was only EXTREMEly surprised that it was white, lotion-like and it didn't even burn at all. If there was a burning sensation, that would simply mean that the product is actually working, which is good, not bad. But this doesn't feel like a fat burner at all. What I have is the impression that I have been duped into buying it - and why so expensive, if in Poland it only costed the equivalent of 3-4 GBP, and even now when the prices of everything went up in the recent couple of years, it should cost no more than 6 GBP, not more than 8 GBP... I have an impression that it is not the same product I once had, but rather, a fake; a substitution in the same packaging - the tube is exactly the same like the product I have used before, yet the product is different, very different. Unless they have improved their formula, but it doesn't say anything like that on the tube - and if they did changed the formula so radically (colour and consistence), they would inform about it on the tube, as they always do with all kinds of cosmetics... It doesn't even burn at all... So, I wonder if it will do me any good at all... If after 4 weeks I'm not satisfied with the results, I will demand a compensation from the company that sold this to me because I feel it is not even the product they say it is, the product that is being advertised is different in colour and consistence; it's a completely different substance that I remember - and I have a very good memory for details!

5.0 out of 5 stars really wonderful, 8 Nov 2014
i loved this one, i have now tried this one and the other thermo active serum but i prefer this one purely due to the texture and feel of it. i have seen results especially under my chin, although i have been changing my diet as well so dont expect this to be a miracle gel that will make you skinny without doing anything else. use it while you are following a healthier lifestyle and it will help you along the way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing, 23 Jun 2014
This is a clever, as you smooth it into your skin, and the product warms up. Don't use it on a hot day or you will be feeling flustered! The warm tingly feeling is just a way I think to make you feel like it's actually working there and then! But obviously it isn't. I used the whole tube, it did nothing atall. I then went on a healthy diet and exercised and I drank loads more water, while I used normal body lotion daily, using circular movements, and my legs and thighs are now feeling smooth and lovely.
So drink lots of water! It's free! Don't waste your money....

3.0 out of 5 stars Lets see if it works, 27 May 2014
I definitely do feel the heat when I apply this, now im just going to wait for results, hope it works.