Size: Small|Colour: Red|Change

on 14 July 2014
These were inexpensive, good quality and my husband loves them for cycling, so what is not to like. They are a perfect length for the shorter male!
on 3 July 2012
I ordered these shorts in 3X size for my rather large husband. They duly arrived, quality very good but if anybody else wants to order them at this size, I can only say don't bother. 3X should be 45 to 48 inch waist and these are only 33 inches. I ordered two pairs and thought maybe that the 3X label on one pair had been inadvertently sewn into a size M pair, but the second pair were exactly the same size. VERY disappointed and suggest that Zoggs state EXACTLY what the sizing is on their products to save further disappointed customers.
on 5 October 2015
These are a fantastic pair of swimming trucks. I got a medium - I have a 30inch waste and they fit amazingly well. Very comfortable in the pool and they dry very quickly, there is also no discomfort either when swimming or when they are dry, some trucks can leave a rash but these don't. I am 6'0ft exactly and these trucks go to just above my knee, so a perfect length. Great price too so what more can you want.
on 15 April 2015
I bought there to use in the gym. I would NOT recommend them for this use. There's very little stretch in any of the material making a lot of exercise fairly difficult and the pockets are a bit tight/small for phone/inhaler whatever.

They ARE, however, a nice fit, a nice length, feel very very good quality and they dry extremely fast!

I imagine, if I was a swimmer, i'd LOVE them.
on 11 February 2015
Great product at a great price, I bought large size which fits perfectly - I'm a 36" waist normally.
on 12 December 2014
I am always skeptical about buying clothes on line, if their measurement is the same as mine. Having tried them on only. The medium size should fit anyone up to 35" okay. Swim shorts always seem to stretch a little after use, and there is a draw string. I can only say if they are a good buy if they are still okay after a year of use, but they do look the part.
on 2 June 2015
I'm doing mostly front crawl swimming at the moment, and these shorts are fine for that. Now, I may have a size slightly too small for me, but when doing breaststroke, they are tight on the upper leg when kicking out. I probably shouldn't hold that against them, but my shorts before were fine for all swimming strokes.
on 19 March 2013
I swim regularly and bought these to go on holiday. The first time I wore them I swam about a mile in the hotel pool and when I had finished discovered a severe friction burn on my left thigh. I don't think these shorts were designed for swimming!
on 31 August 2015
A really nice, plain pair of shorts for a good price. I see no need for bright colours and brand names running right down the side in large letters, so these were perfect. Fit well on the waist, maybe a little short in length but at 6 foot 4 I sort of expected it
on 12 July 2013
having piled on loads of weight i was mortified to see what size i needed. these shorts are a comfortable fit and i bought them assuming they were swim shorts. they suit this purpose memorably,but i sincerely hope that i will not be needing them too long!!