5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, perfect size for an adult
I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase, I shopped around and this is the best value bag I could find.

I have been using this now for 2 months and filling it with a lot of stuff, no sign of tearing at the straps or anything.

Published on 5 Oct. 2012 by Yilmaz

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty rucksack, but not perfect.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, perfect size for an adult, 5 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)

It doesn't rub along your back as you walk like some bags do, it is perfect for people who like to walk long distances because it is very comfortable and made of lightweight material.

The zips are stronger than I anticipated and also show no sign of breakage.
Fits to the back nicely and fully, unlike some bags that only fit midway or are too long and curl up, this maintains a strong position along your back and helps you keep good posture.

A perfect buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 26 July 2012
LaLaLottieR (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
I needed 2 rucksacks to use as "grab bags" I case of emergency...and these do the job perfectly. Just the right size, well made and the fabric is very good and strong too. Good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty rucksack, but not perfect., 26 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
This is a great size and really nice looking compared to other rucksacks on the market. I had used it for less than a month when one of the zips broke and I haven't been able to fix it so I removed it and have just started using the one zip. I wish it had a zip pocket on the inside as there is nowhere to keep valuables except the pouch on the front which obviously is very easy for other people to access.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rucksack!, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
This is a great little rucksack if you're making small trips or visiting friends etc, its very comfortable even when its packed full, I used it as hand luggage for the plane when I went on holiday to Cyprus, would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
Use this to take stuff to work, not overly big and just the right size for lunchbox, books, coat, etc

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
Good, strong backpack for the price. It has also been in heavy rain with me and kept the inside dry. Definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality zips, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
I have bought and now returned two of these bags for the same reason. Both times the main zip has failed by losing the pull tag and also the zip popping out of these and leaving it wide open.

Amazon were great, but the product was not.

5.0 out of 5 stars very quick, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
quick and a great product,would,and will,use again.a fair price but a great product my wife says its very comfortable.thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Would not take it with me to the Everest, but fine for the daily bus-ride, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
Having paid £6.50 gave me, unlike other comments here, a fairly modest expectation of what will arrive. In this price range you just wont find Eastpak quality, common sense really. I needed a backpack for basic use and a way to carry my DSLR (in its carry case) without attracting attention. As such the backpack does a good job. I haven't yet tested it on water but the material looks to withstand a shower, nothing more or less. Yes it only has one front zip pocket, yes the zippers aren't incredibly sturdy but it works fine for what I paid. Would not recommend to carry heavy stuff or fill it to the max, but as a backpack to carry a few things around daily I expect it to give me about a year. Bought through Yeomans Outdoors it came really REALLY quick, literally next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars super item, super service!, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
really good item and Amazon's service was super fast as usual! it turned out to be a bit smaller than i wanted but the quality is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a sturdy pack. fits a lot and takes the load. although there is no chest strap, it is fine for cycling too as the shoulder straps are well gripping. excellent value for money from Galert and Amazon..Thank you both!

Gelert Volt Rucksack - Black, 20 Litres