4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots
These are really lovely boots but I had to send then back unfortunately as I found then a bit narrow around the calf and I couldn't get them to zip up the whole way. They are fabulous boots however and if you have nice skinny legs I would highly recommend them.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. Stephanie Quinn

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Very disappointed as had done research to find the right boots. Had tried same ones on that a friend had bought, but could not get my foot in this pair !! how can that be ?
Published 3 months ago by Tina Coopey

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 10 Dec. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but big, 11 Jun. 2014
These are nice, well made boots. The colour of the photo is misleading, as other reviewers have pointed out, the colour is darker and has less red/yellow tone, more of a coffee/walnut colour.
The sizing is quite big, I always take a 5, but these are too big around the toes, unfortunately they don't have them in any smaller sizes, but since they are so nice I have decided I will keep them and just wear thicker socks with them (perhaps they are intentionally large to allow for super thick snow socks?).
They do fit nicely along the calf - quite a snug fit, not loose or baggy, which is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely winter boots, 24 July 2014
I have just bought this lovely pair of boots a year ago and I wore them quite often in winter and they still look like brand new. Good quality leather boots, i am thinking of buying new pair in different colour, very highly recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 21 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit super comfortable, 25 Feb. 2014
Wendy Isaksson "wi" (sweden) - See all my reviews
good grip, nice stylsh boot. Is darker than the photo but is still a nice brown. Tall boot, almost up to the knee

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, but wrong colour recieved, 25 Sept. 2013
The shoes fit very well, are very comfortable (as all Ecco shoes are), but I have ordered brown colour, and received black. Now I have to live with it because I do not want to pay another time for shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great. Although the colour is a bit more like ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Great. Although the colour is a bit more like a coffee colour rather than tan. Very very comfortable to wear. So I will keep then even though the colour is not really what I thought I was buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 17 Feb. 2015
These were good quality boots but for a 2.5 were (and looked) huge on my feet. Sadly returned.

ECCO Women's Saunter Tall Boots, Black, 4 UK