5.0 out of 5 stars Really good
I love this book. It takes a commitment everyday but only for a few minutes. Well worth buying if you're going to do the daily actions.
Published 14 months ago by Sunshinecoach

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a good addition to others in the same genre
This does not really say anything knew. I have programmed my mind to start my practice and am expecting good results when I do. The concept of wealth is comparative. Those expecting to make millions may be disappointed. Wealth is also a state of mind.
Published 1 month ago by Dav E Turner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars In the right hands this book can be very useful, but only in the right hands, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Mind Over Money: How to Program Your Mind For Wealth (Kindle Edition)
The reason I in fact bought this book is beyond me. Perhaps that is the reason, because I'm confused about a few little things. Although, I am glad I did as it teaches a lot of little aspects I wouldn't think of considering from the top of my head.

The author goes through 30 points about thinking about your money. Out of the 30 points I it found 1 to be useless. His approach his tied more with a "mind over money" type of way of thinking. It is a very useful book and I'd give it four stars due to the information placed into it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 19 July 2013
CAS (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
I found this an interesting read, however not sure if I believe what they say can be achieved.
I have not had time to experiment with this information yet, so until I do I cannot comment any further.

4.0 out of 5 stars poor, 31 May 2013
I did not pay for this so it saved me some money from the start I have had the book some time now and still not rich but now I don't mind

1.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and well written, 1 May 2013
This book reinforces everything that other self help books have said through the ages. It is, however, extremely well written. So, if you're wanting to drive home the law of attraction, this book will do it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›