5.0 out of 5 stars Really good
I love this book. It takes a commitment everyday but only for a few minutes. Well worth buying if you're going to do the daily actions.
Published 15 months ago by Sunshinecoach

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a good addition to others in the same genre
This does not really say anything knew. I have programmed my mind to start my practice and am expecting good results when I do. The concept of wealth is comparative. Those expecting to make millions may be disappointed. Wealth is also a state of mind.
Published 2 months ago by Dav E Turner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Mind Over Money: How to Program Your Mind For Wealth (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 30 Mar 2013
we are all subject to negative thinking. after going through the entire book, I now read a section daily - just to help with my wealth programme. I am not only thinking about money but life in general.

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe and Succeed, 30 Mar 2014
This is a great book for people who are starting to explore the last great undiscovered continent, the human mind. Easy to understand and the daily exercises really help to change your focus and your belief.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book!, 7 Feb 2014
I have just finished the program and am a lot more positive as a result,after only five days I won 2,500 pounds on the lottery...proof that the program works?..try it and make your own mind up..it has certainly worked for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Willpower required., 3 Feb 2014
This is a truly interesting programme that breaks down the reality of prosperous feelings.
Strangely, there was nothing here that I didn't already know, but reading and feeling the affirmations truly helped me.
In fact, it worked to such an extent that my partner commented on the difference in my personality after about 10 days.
A good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational !, 26 Jan 2014
J. S. Lewison (Bolton, Lancs United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Enjoy this work
Use the information contained within it....USE it with Joy..learn to tap into the positive resources within each and every new day and bring a wonderful new enthusiasm into your life..Kindness is the key!

5.0 out of 5 stars Factual and Realistic, 2 Dec 2013
This book will not take no for an answer, you will program your mind to accept change. I like this book because its subject is explained a very chronological way. A nice book and very enlightening.5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Program, 1 Dec 2013
Just now - this is a perfect way for me to go through a lot of ideas that aren't new to me but are brilliantly expressed and well structured into 30 days of regular reading. I don't believe it's easy for a person who is new to these concepts but as I said for those who are ready, this is a book worthwhile to follow.

Kate Barbour

5.0 out of 5 stars A 30 day challenge, 29 Nov 2013
I've just finished the 30 day reading challenge in this book, where you are encouraged to train your mind one day at a time to improve your life and re-focus your attentions. There is lots to think about and daily exercises which only take about 10 minutes of your time a day. I love being reminded to keep on the right path in life and this book has many ideas for the reader to follow. It's very easy to be influenced by what goes on around you so much that you forget where your true path lies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 6 Oct 2013
Having downloaded this free of charge, I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

But to my surprise it's packed with good pointers that although are neither necessarily original or surprising, are given in a friendly and highly accessible manner. The main idea is you take one chapter a day and implement what it teaches fully into your life. Things such as Law of Attraction and Visualization is touched upon. Not in massive detail, be adequate none the less..
As for some of the other chapters, you'll think oh yeah I've known that all along or that's common sense. Except of course common sense isn't that common is it?

I'd have no hesitation in recommending this title. Just don't think this is for making money alone, as it's more of a life manual that supports being prosperous. It's one to keep and refer back to again and again!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›