on 20 April 2012
I have been developing iOS applications for about 9 months now so I have moved on from the plethora of beginners books that are out there. Finding anything worthwhile for advanced development was tricky; then this book came along a few months ago.

It is a great book. On almost every page there is a tip or trick that will improve you as an iOS developer. The choice of content is well thought out, and most chapters will be of interest to the vast majority of developers, no matter what type of application you are building. There are plenty of references to open source libraries (so you are not constantly re-inventing the wheel), and there are also lots of code samples.

My only criticism is that it does not really touch on Core Data which I would liked to have seen covered at an advanced level.

Overall I highly recommend this book.
on 4 April 2013
Great book, nicely written, advanced but comprehencible even for a beginner. I've speccially engoyed the stuff about IOS security

I do recommend it.