5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT
Published on 22 Nov. 2011 by stephanie h

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm...
First of all I feel I must say that I know Katie doesn't write these books herself. And I don't care. At least she's honest about it, which is more than can be said for some.

Published on 16 Nov. 2011 by C. Rucroft

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 22 Nov. 2011
stephanie h "smh126" (melbourne, australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Santa Baby (Hardcover)
I loved this latest offering from Katie Price (and her ghost writer). I admit, she had me hooked with her first book about Angel & Cal so I was so excited to hear there would be another book about them. This one's a little different as it follows Tiffany Taylor who turns out to be Angel's half sister. These books don't claim to be literature genius but since when does every book need to be? I find these novels amazingly refreshing and I often get through them in a day or two. Santa Baby, being Christmas themed, is perfect for the holidays. I'm going to read the entire Angel saga over my break!

Everyone seems so keen to knock Katie Price, but I find it hard to. She's a hardworker and while she may not be able to take full credit for these books, they are good. Sure, they're trashy and fluffy but I find them extremely enjoyable. I could read 100 books about Angel & Cal - Price has created two fantastic characters. Santa Baby is a great read, perfectly girly and lots of fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm..., 16 Nov. 2011
C. Rucroft "The little bookworm" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Santa Baby (Hardcover)

Right, onto the story. This time we're back with Angel (who has appeared in the books before) but this time the focus is on her half-sister, Tiffany. Tiffany is working in a pizza restaurant and gets a letter from her mother saying that Angel is her sister. The story follows the development of their relationship. As always there are plenty of men along the way!

I always find these books to be easy-reads which don't require much thought and this is no different. It's all very unbelievable and 'perfect' but that's what I've come to expect.

The writing in this book is weak. Everything happens in such a rush and it can feel very amateurish. There are also some glaring typing errors, which should have been picked up when the book was proof read. The cover leads you to believe that this is a Christmas read, which it isn't really until you get to the last few chapters.

All in all, this is not the best book in the world and it won't be winning any literary prizes anytime soon. However, it is my guilty pleasure!

3.0 out of 5 stars HandBag Reviewer, 5 Jan. 2012
Hi Folks
This latest offering from katie price has me in mixed minds but might i add not in a bad way,the story is mainly about
Tiffany are heroine she was pretty much what i expected from Katie she had a few flaws but over all a nice person but at times i felt she was boring. The hero
Sean as most of you would have guessed if you have ever read a book by Katie Before.It was very similar to her other books i never felted like Tiffany and Sean had any sparks together unlike Angel and Cal there story works really well if you have read the other Angel saga books im sure you would agree.
I would have liked to have read more about Angel which disappointed me greatly other than that it was an average read .The good points where that we got to see inside celeb land for a bit which i enjoyed alot more than i thought i would.
So Folks i suggest you give it a try if you want to lay back and be entertained for a few hours with fluffy and some comedy and some romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa Baby, 12 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Santa Baby (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book along with the other Katie Price novel or should i say ghost writer novels. Whoever has written it, it doesnt make a difference as it is still a good read.

With the title Santa Baby i was a bit disappointed that with a title like that, that it was not really based on Chrismas apart from the last couple of chapters.

The story is based on Tiffany who works in a pizzerie as a waitress and struggles to pay her bills. She gets an unexpected letter from her birth mother to say that famous Angel Summer is her sister. Not knowing if her birth mother is telling the truth Tiffany is eager to meet Angel and get a DNA test to confirm that they are sisters.

Tiffany luck changes when Angel offers her a job to become her stylist. Trying to live her life as she did before Tiffany starts to find fame a bit to hard going. But with Sean, Angels's sexy body guard always in the shadows things do get better. Especially when Tiffany and Sean have a surprise kiss but Sean says that it was a bad mistake and that he can not have a relationship with anyone.

With a threat of Angel and Honey to be kidnapped can Sean mind be else where and too busy to take on a relationship. Tiffany then meets Raul the famous Italian racing driver at Angel's birthday party could this be the relationship that Tiffany has always wanted.

If you have read Katie's other books then you will enjoy this as it very like her other books and its predictable to what will happen but it didnt stop me enjoying it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very predictable, 12 Nov. 2012
E. Westman (u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Santa Baby (Paperback)
I'm not saying I don't enjoy the Katie price books because I'm always hooked but you can basically Sus out the full book after the first few pages
Two people have a brief encounter
Something happens to split them up
They both start seing somebody else
They both realise they're in love
They get back together
A major incident happens
There's a happy ending
Some parts are so cheesy that I had to have a break an stop reading lol but all in all a good read and it's always nice to imagine a man being so in love with you like the men always are with the characters of Katie prices books lol

3.0 out of 5 stars Least Favourite and I love Katie!!!, 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Santa Baby (Hardcover)
I absolutely adore Katie Price's books, but this one seemed to take me ages to read. Because we know the character Angel really well it just felt like she was repeting herself over and over, like going over new ground. Although Tiffany was Angel's long lost sister it was really like re-reading all about Angel as they were more or less twins. Although their fashion senses were entirely different they really were too much alike, which really did bore me abit. Nice and cheesy storyline, very predictable outcome but I dont think I'd recommend rushing out to buy this book. I much prefered the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Now, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Santa Baby (Hardcover)
I am huge fan of the katie price novels i own all the Angel series and i was waiting on this after Paradise i wanted more Angel stories. This books about Angel's half sister it focuses more on her but angel is very much present here. I would tell anyone to buy this if they enjoyed the other novels, theres just one problem with this book for me so hard to leave down. Hopefully 2012 brings us more katie price novels")

5.0 out of 5 stars guilty pleasure, 21 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Santa Baby (Hardcover)
a good follow up 2 the cal n angel saga, i have every 1 of katie price books n much love them...sometimes its nice to delve out our own life into a fantasy world....who wouldn want to be angel!!! i read the katie price books in 1 or 2 days....also ive read all the books 4 times or more each lol..if u liked katie prices other novels then i suggest u go get this 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing ending, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Santa Baby (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of Katie price 's books and they all seem to follow the same pattern, I was particularly disappointed by the ending of this one, it was almost as if she had forgotten to write it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, perfect for us girls!, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Santa Baby (Kindle Edition)
Good easy read following on the from the previous books in the Angel collection, worth buying :-) Katie Price has a good ghost writer