on 16 July 2012
Card used in Garmin Nuvi 255 to fully update European mapping. The update and subsequent use of the data has worked perfectly in both the UK and Europe.
on 20 May 2015
It worked and has been helpful. Did not want to throw away my Garmin nuvi 200 because of lack of enough space after updating my maps.
on 30 July 2013
Fast delivery and worked perfectly with nuvi 250. Copied US maps onto it and the nuvi 250 read it fine.
on 17 January 2014
I purchases this a year ago and can confirm it has added new life and dimensions to my aging sat-nav I would recommend this Itam
on 18 March 2013
I have lifetime updates on Western Europe maps and although my Gramin 255W initially could take it all on its 2Gb memory the greater level of detail in recent years meant I could only take a subset of the available maps. Garmin advised this card - 4Gb is the maximum the 255W can work with - and although I tried following the instructions from Garmin on forcing their downloader to use the card I still had problems. However, Garmin now seem to have upgraded their downloader and when last updated a few days ago the new downloader recognised and took care of everything and I now have the full map set available on the card.
on 7 July 2012
Product arrived swiftly and well impressed with both the price and the product. Not had a chance to use it yet but hope it does the job of taking the recently purchased downloaded maps of Europe.
on 3 December 2014
unfortunately this memorycard did only work for 1 day. The costs were not worth complaining, so I ordered another one, whitch works very well...
on 20 April 2014
Could not get this to work and no instructions.? It would help if details were included and how useful the Memory Card can be.
on 30 November 2013
I have put in lots of pictures. it was a bit stiff when I was first using it but now it okay
on 23 November 2015
Needed this to update my Garmin sat nav. Really good price and very good quick servie.