4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money!
I ordered one of these to try as it was so cheap and cleaned several rings I have and I did notice a difference after. On some,it needed several 'goes' but there was improvement. Will do other jewellery I have as well. Would recommend and already bought another for my Mum! Thanks :-)
Published on 20 July 2012 by Rue

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful - waste of money
I received this and tried it the same day. It didn't work I contacted the company originally for a replacement and they were incredibly unhelpful, they only became helpful when I demanded my money back.

Published 9 months ago by JDHA_87

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful - waste of money, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner

I didn't get my money back nor did I get a replacement. I wrote this off and bought a different one for more money - unfortunately in this case it is a true reflection of " your get what you pay for"

Don't bother - buy better.

1.0 out of 5 stars A gimmick, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
At first, having read the reviews on Amazon, I thought it was a great deal - almost too good to be true... and well it was.

The so called 'Sonic jewellery cleaner' had no effect whatsoever on cleaning my items of jewellery. I tried the same piece several times to no effect. The cleaner is more a gimmick than anything else which plays the placebo effect on you. The seller 'Shop Monk' was very unhelpful and reluctant to accept my return request, so much so that I had to file a claim with Amazon to get my money back. Shop Monk also refuses to reimburse me for the £4.00 that it cost to return the item, almost as much as the 'Sonic cleaner' costs in itself. For a shop which states: 'Shop Monk is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service' - it's completely a joke. I was very disappointed at their level of service. Avoid at all costs.

UPDATE: after much hassle and sending messages to and fro, 'Shop Monk' has finally agreed to reimburse me for my postage costs. I still don't value their service, however, so I won't be buying from them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money!, 20 July 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
Having read previous reviews was excited to receive this product as was having trouble cleaning husbands titanium wedding ring.I was very disappointed as didnt matter how many times I used it ( cleaned it about 7 times ), the ring did not clean & suction pads on the bottom came off first time using it..bought a jewellery cleaning cloth from local jewellery shop for £1.80 & now ring is sparkling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed!!, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
This item came quickly but was very disappointed, made no difference at all to the jewellery I wanted cleaning, feel it was a waste of money, would not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job about as well a putting the ..., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
It does the job about as well a putting the jewellery in a jar with warm water and a little washing up liquid, and giving it a shake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 1 Jan. 2015
n1dom (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
This little cleaner does the trick, just add warm water and a drop of dish detergent, then set it going. The build quality is what you would expect from a low-cost item, but then I can't imagine anything costing more doing anything different from what this little device does!

Any of the jewellery that we've cleaned in it comes out sparking and clean, although don't expect this device to remove stains from jewellery as it's task is simply to get the dirt out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small items like rings and necklaces, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
Perfect for small items like rings, bracelets, brooches and necklaces but not suitable for glasses or larger pieces of jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars results!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
I used fairy liquid. A lot of soap scum from my ring was gone but not all of it. Its good for regularly cleaning small jewellery items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Sonic Jewellery Cleaner
Brought this not feeling confident it would do the job,but was surprised it brought my jewelry lovely and clean would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›