Price:£6.06+ £2.30 shipping

on 12 February 2014
Arrived quickly, good service but the sponge has no firmness to it so you cannot give your back a good wash. Wouldn't really recommend it. shame
on 19 July 2013
This robust sponge on a stick gets to places that your normal sponge would never see,
good basic idea, well made. thank you
on 12 February 2013
The sponge is ideal for elderly people or people with dexterity problems.
Great for washing legs and feet in the shower if bending down is a problem.
on 9 March 2014
I know it was not very expensive, but has only been used a few times and today the sponge just broke open, so only fit for the dustbin.
on 6 April 2013
Found this ok but a bit too bendy. Would have preferred something a bit more rigid and possibly longer in length.
on 8 January 2014
I found the handle a bit too bendy and difficult to manoeuvre but overall it does the job - reaching those places that are difficult when mobility is restricted. I wondered if you could buy a replacement sponge head but I can't seem to find one.
on 25 October 2013
Disappointing. Sponge and handle appear fairly sturdy, however the angle of the sponge, for me at least, makes it virtually impossible to wash my back whilst sitting to wash. Possibly ok for someone standing in a shower but no good to me.
on 13 August 2013
OK and does the job of washing legs/back for my wife who's broken arm and leg. Sponge on the end is a bit floppy though and my wife is scared it will fall/break off.
on 8 May 2014
Good product which the larger lady required, now all my patients want one. well received by my patient who now manages her personal care, dignity and independence.
on 20 April 2015
Bought this for my disabled mother as she has severe curvature of the spine which has a very negative impact on her mobility and move ability.

Mum actually uses this to apply prescribed moisturiser to her legs as she can't bend over and has a skin complaint hence the need for the moisturiser.

Overall product appears to be well made and Mum is very pleased with it as it enables her to do things she had to rely on others to help her with.

All in all a good purchase and value for money.