on 15 August 2012
My patterdale terrier is very fussy and will only eat small mouthfuls so the bakers small dog meaty meals is perfect, small delicious mouthfuls of nutritious food, They are soft, moist and meaty and offer small dogs an alturnitive to having to try to chew large mouthfuls. I would recommend these to anyone that has a small dog that finds the larger pieces too big for small mouths.
on 20 March 2014
My dogs are not too fussy on this 'all meat', little meatball food and they're not usually fussy at all. They're not wasted though, I soak them down and occasionally give some to the birds and leave some out for the hedgehogs. Waste not want not, their need is greater than my dustbins' after all!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 25 November 2015
My own dog is not highly interested in these, but she will occasionally 'steal' the odd chunk from the bowl I keep for a small Papillon that regularly comes to stay with me.

He usually has a tub of moist dog food, but I always throw a few of these into the bowl as well.
He doesn't go for these at first but, if he is still hungry after his moist food, he will move on to the drier (but still slightly moist) meaty chunks.

If he doesn't eat them all straight away (he's quite a small dog), then these can easily be left out uncovered in the bowl for him later (unless my own dog has pinched them first!)

This is a good price for 4 boxes when bought on Amazon Prime.
on 16 November 2012
Items arrived very quickly. I'm VERY pleased with this four pack,such excellent value for money and my two dogs love them!
on 26 April 2013
good price and quality and arrived in good time. sadly if I have to pay postage then it wouldn't be such a good deal but have bought this product a few times from you so hope you can keep the price low or delivery low??? thanks (my little Jack Russell, Arthur, says thanks too!!!!)
on 19 January 2014
Excellent quality but a little too much `sameness`(especially in 4 box packs)... our schi tsu likes it but seems to tire of it and looks for something different regularly, unlike our boxer which will happily eat from the 14kg bags meal after meal
on 7 May 2014
At around half the price per box this is a great buy for your food loving dog. Just make sure your dog likes dry food. Mine is choosy but it theirs nothing else on the bowl she will eventually finish it.
on 7 May 2014
Delighted with them and saves carrying from superstore. My dog only really likes the meaty one so ideal to have a pack of 4. I would use this seller again. Well priced
on 12 October 2014
Only feed our yorkie eats without picking through. Great for concealing tablets in also. Cheaper than Tesco who sell for £3.15 per Kg. Will buy from here from now on!
on 27 December 2013
This food was good value and easy for smaller dogs to eat. This food was sent as part of a van load to help feed starving shelter and street dogs in Romania