5.0 out of 5 stars Nuvi 2445LMT
I bought this in October 2012 and after having used it for a few weeks, thought it's time for a review.

When shopping around for this unit, note that the "LM" in the 2445LMT model number means live maps (=free map updates for life - that's the life of the unit, not me!) and the "T" means live traffic which is picked up from FM transmitters scattered round the...
Published on 27 Nov 2012 by Vinay

3.0 out of 5 stars Nearly great, but.....
This is my second Garmin Sat-Nav, the first one packed up on holiday in Italy, so we had to replace it with the 2445LM (Note no traffic feature on this unit)

As usual with a Garmin, the maps look great on screen and it locks up to the satellites very quickly.
The 2445 is compact and has a good screen mount that stays put very well and a power supply that...
Published 19 months ago by Paul Holman

‹ Previous | 129 30 3138 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Sat Nav, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Garmin nuvi 2445LMT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
Very pleased with this Sat Nav, I went for this model after reading the reviews for all the Sat Navs and I`m glad I did. Very quick delivery service as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars REAL VALUE, 3 May 2013
None better for in-car GPS. Lifetime update is a huge plus. Why do I need to write an extra 9 words?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 29 April 2013
I have used the Nuvi twice since I purchased it and I am very pleased with the performance. It is very easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent GPS, 25 April 2013
Great value for money , lane assist is really good for busy junctions.Still learning how to use all the functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super., 25 April 2013
R. Moore "Ros Moore" (Wellingborough England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I reckon that Garmin make the best sat-nav's, and this one with the lifetime free maps and lifetime traffic means saving a fortune paying for upgrades once a year.
It is also one of their best. It is easy to use, not full of useless gadgets that I never need. It is very easy to read and a godsend when having to navigate in and around London several days a week, and other parts of the country,in conjunction with my job as a service engineer.
I would recommend this model as being a first class buy from Amazon, (thanks to my wife !!).
The Husband.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin great bit of kit, 24 April 2013
My old tom tom died on me just before easter garmin offered free traffic and map updates and an affordable price
is a great bit of kit easy to use and much clearer directions over my old sat nav

4.0 out of 5 stars Voice lets it down, 23 April 2013
I replaced my old nuvi 200 with this device about three weeks ago. Although you can download a choice of voices only one can pronounce streeet names. It's OK but not as clear as the old one.

Used it on a 200 mile journey and it performed perfectly, only once did it miss the turning, telling me to turn right just as I passed it.

The screen is clear and easy to read and the menus are easy to navigate. I downloaded Garmin Express and it recognised and uppdated the machine quickly and without any problems.

Would I recommend it .... YES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 April 2013
I am very happy with the product. Good updated maps, and much lighter. shows the road as well. Good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 2445 LMT 4.3" Western European Maps and Lifetime updates, 22 April 2013
James (Colchester UK) - See all my reviews
So far only used once in nearby town. Split screen with 'photo view' of a complicated junction not appeared yet because not encountered as yet - so have not been able to check usefulness of this feature to date. There seems to be a new update every week - drawback takes about an hour to download - but of course these are free with the LM (lifetime maps) version.
After waiting for an update to load, sometimes says not enough built-in memory, then get option to choose "use card memory" which I do (as bought 4GB micro card at same) and now will perform download......only have to wait for about an hour again!
It occurs to me that if I take card out BEFORE connecting up for update, I might get "not enough memory" message straight away, then put card in and only have to wait for one hour. Will try this.
But otherwise no gripes, so far......seems a good deal for about £90.

4.0 out of 5 stars Performance, 20 April 2013
Gives accurate and detailed instructions. The only drawback would be on multiple lane changes where the sat nav has some lag time so we must slow down at those multiple lane changes.

‹ Previous | 129 30 3138 | Next ›