Size: pack of 100|Change

on 6 December 2014
Poor value. Very small gold coins. Bag is 185 grams and coins are each 22mm. Better off buying from supermarket or pound shop. These are more expensive than premium quality chocolate, which they are certainly not!
on 20 September 2014
Unfortunately this is not good value for money- I was really disappointed when I saw how small the packet of coins were and all the coins are small size too- I wouldn't recommend or buy again
on 6 May 2012
I ordered these coins as a taster to do as part of the favours for the wedding. They tie in nicely to our Asian theme as in Chinese it is good luck to give gold coins. They came on time and they do a text service so that you know when it will arrive - which was very convenient. The coins taste just like chocolate buttons so they are great.
on 23 November 2015
This is a huge rip off. Look carefully at the quantity and the size. These chocolates are actual 1 pound coin size (not the normal oversized chocolate coins). When you receive this order, I guarantee you will be shocked that you have just spent this much on this quantity if chocolate. We bought 2 bags for around £15 - when we asked people what the maximum conceivable price would be for the chocolate, the highest we got was £5 for the lot. These chocolates are priced at 3 times the highest price imaginable. Only buy if you have no other options.
on 23 October 2012
I bought these to top up my sons birthday party bags, I do like them, but not so sure if it's good value for money as I have discovered that you can get them from a pound shop.

Overall i am happy.
on 6 July 2015
The coins themselves are great and exactly what I wanted. HOWEVER the bag and description claims it is a bag of 100, when in fact it was a couple short. This might not seem like a big deal on the surface, but in actual fact not only was I unable to distribute these evenly for the kids I bought them for, but when you are already paying an EXTORTIONATE amount on a product that isn't worth it, let's be honest here, you would expect to not to have a further slap in the face and be cut short. (These things never seem to have extra in them, do they...). For what you get, it is not worth the money. I have been ripped off. I knew this before I purchased as it was urgent and I had no other choice, but my advice is if you can afford to wait, then wait until Christmas when these are in abundance for very little money.
on 2 April 2014
The bag has a decent number of gold coins, very impressive looking for our St. Patrick's day prize. The chocolate was very good. I was super pleased with the product. AND it shipped to Poland!!
on 20 May 2016
Is it exactly as described - yes.
Is it good value for money - not really.
I've attached a picture (phone not included, obviously, but gives an idea of scale)
Really merchants should have to show at least 1 photo of the product as packaged, so you can gauge how much you'll really receive.
I'd recommend you go to a local poundshop where you can get the same amount for a couple of pounds.
review image
on 17 December 2014
Super fast delivery and the chocolate is very nice !! Not that low cost chocolate flavour like so many of these coins .. A very good buy and I have sent a few of these for gifts to friends
on 18 May 2015
I have been buying my son chocolate coins since he was 4 he is now 25 and stilling having them each Christmas as a personal joke. But he does really love them.

See one answered question