Size: n/a|Change

on 11 January 2015
It takes a a while to charge itself and to charge your devices but I wouldn't be with out it now. Great for use on holiday and we took it to hospital when I was in labour to ensure we had enough charge to contact relatives etc.
on 31 May 2015
The only criticism i have is that I did not discover the on / off switch until after I was convinced it didn't work. It can be tricky to see if it is on or off.
on 20 November 2014
Not good. I have a galaxy s4 and it doesn't even charge the phone to full charge. And can't send it back. Cost me with postage £46.00.
on 9 October 2014
it's not charging all devices and not bad device and the product is not good value for money.
on 3 August 2013
Simple and easy to use! Can provide nearly two full iPhone charges. It works pretty well with my solar gorilla solar panel.
on 29 March 2013
What a relief. No more worries about running out of battery on the move. A great gadget if a little weighty.
on 23 March 2015
Very useful product - keep your phone charged anywhere any time in bag or pocket.
on 10 January 2015
Unfortunately this product is now waiting to be disposed of. Poor charging capacity and it eventually failed to charge at all. I have a number of PowerTraveller products including the Power Monkey, the Chimp and the MotorMonkey. None of them work now, the chargers barely charge to 25% on my old HTC Desire phone and the Motor Monkey just doesn't work at all. The solar charger, the Explorer is useless in the UK. I liked the design and the concept of the products but now I have reluctantly given up with them. I can't justify any more expense or go on fooling myself that I was just 'unlucky'.
on 9 December 2014
Excellent discrete product, shame I can't keep it as it's an Xmas present.
on 15 January 2014
Please avoid if u can. The charges are not as describe or hoped for. It charge the phone probably to 20% then died. Then he connector wire is almost useless. If u touch the phone while charging, the connection will lose and you will have to move it around to reconnect.

Worst buy ever!