5.0 out of 5 stars Best play doh set we have
My son is just three and we have a few if the play doh sets, including a couple of others from the sweet shop range. This is by far the best simply because he can do it by himself, what he makes resembles the pictures on the box and best of all it requires no cleaning! No teeny tiny bits of dried play doh to bodge out every time it's been used.
My son loves it, he...
Published on 18 Sept. 2012 by Bearsmom

1.0 out of 5 stars Like many others this toy jammed up on it's first ...
Hardly ever leave reviews but felt I had to with this one. Like many others this toy jammed up on it's first outing. Playdoh gets jammed in it and the mechanism jams, two separate issues. Had to be taken apart to clean out but still does not work properly. I would avoid this as its very disappointing for the little ones.
Published 4 months ago by Lee Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Best play doh set we have, 18 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
My son loves it, he has only had it a week but it has already been played with in terms of hours more than some of the other sets he has had for about a year. It just appeals. He also likes to open the back of the gumball machine and pretend to fix it before making more sweeties.
Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Hit!, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 years old boys birthday and he loves it! It is sturdy, he can turn the handle himself and play-doh doesnt get stuck in the machine. His 7 year old sister loves it too! We like play-doh sets as it is something my kids come back to again and again so you definitiely get your moneys worth. I paid £12.50 and feel it was good value for money, although the RRP of £25 is rather high!

5.0 out of 5 stars just as discribed, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
This is great fun it has lots to do as with all play doh products and kept my 3 and 9 year old busy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid love it..., 29 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
brilliant for little ones, my daughter is 5 and can easily use this on her own, she loves setting up a shop to sell all her lovely sweets. My son (7) will often take over as sweet producer so good for a range of ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play doh Candy Cyclone, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
This toy has been used a lot since my Grandaughter's birthday. She can operate it herself which is good as she cant manage to use the ice cream play doh toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and easy to use, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
My daughter received this for her 3rd birthday and has hardly stopped playing with it. As others have said the best thing is she can do it all herself - none of those plungers that need adult strength. She played for nearly 3 Hours this morning. Brilliant for younger ones and I enjoyed it too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't eat me, 5 Jan. 2013
Prime (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
My six year old saw the advert for this product and begged for it. I thought he may be a slightly disappointed as toys are rarely as good as they look on tv. I am not a play doh fan as it always seems to get squashed into the carpet. I was also dreading the assemble of this product as it mentioned adult assemble required and I hate setting up toys. Dispite my fears This toy is excellent. It was very easy to put together. My son's aged 3 and 6 played for hours with this when they got it. I had bought them extra play doh tubs so they had plently to play with. The colours do soon become a green/brown mess but I just told the kids they were making chocolate and they were happy. Making the candy balls is lots of fun, the look great rolling out of the machine. Then you turn them into sweets or lolly pops. Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept them quiet for ages, 12 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Cyclone (Toy)
This toy was a great success. Four grandchildren played with it together for at least an hour. Careful to follow instructions otherwise the play-doh gets stuck inside the machine and it is a real pain to get it out again. Apart from that no complaints. I thought they had ruined their clothes forever but the playdoh washed out with no trouble

1.0 out of 5 stars Like many others this toy jammed up on it's first ..., 19 Sept. 2014
Lee Wallace - See all my reviews