5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes
Love love LOVE these shoes! Have been a fan of Rocket Dogs for some time so when I saw these I knew I had to add them to my collection! They are lovely and feminine and great for the summer, and, as with all Rocket Dogs, they are so comfy!
Also, I purchased these with the Amazon 25% off EASTER offer so I ended up purchasing these for 10 less than their RRP......WIN!
Published on 18 April 2012 by Joely

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't last long
Published 23 months ago by lindylou

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, 18 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, 9 Jun 2012
R. Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
This is my fourth year of buying this style of pumps from Rocket Dog, I love this style and they do some great patterns. Great stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: Rocket Dog Brands International Ltd Jazzin Womens Trainers (Apparel)
I love these shoes. They are so pretty and girlie. Rubbing at to back at the moment though, but after a couple of weeks they will be fine. I love rocket dogs, they are fab shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy jazzin!, 14 May 2012
I love my new Rocket Dog Jazzin Guatemala stripe trainers. They are so comfortable and they look so groovy with my jeans, I've just ordered a pair for my friend's birthday, she saw mine and loved them so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a touch small, 19 Jan 2013
If you are familiar with Rocket Dog you may well know already what size you need, if not be aware they are quite a small fit. I bought these in my usual size, and thought i could manage with the slightly snug feeling, but while wearing them out and about I do wish I'd exchanged them straight away.

Much nicer quality than most shoes on the high street of this style, more practical too with the plastic sole coming higher up the foot making puddle leaping a much safer, less soggy affair. This particular print is really cool, funky and fun but understated.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves 'em, 31 Dec 2012
I bought these shoes for my wifes Christmas present and she loves them they look great, are very comfortable and all the rocket dog shoes she has owned in the past have always been very well made, long lasting and so I see no reason why these will be any different.

5.0 out of 5 stars rocketdog, 30 Dec 2012
bought these without trying on but size was spot on and they were so comfortable. was well pleased with purchase and would reccomend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't last long, 31 July 2012
When I first brought these shoes I thought they were great. They were really comfortable and made great weekend wear but after only having them for a couple of months I noticed that the fabric has split away from the rubber toe so they are now no longer fit for wear. I feel for a premium style pump this is bad manufacturing and poor quality. I have a pair of converse that are now 3 years old and still look fantastic. I will be sticking to converse in future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite stiff, 27 May 2014
Cheryl P. Russell (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
The colour is just as pictured - great stuff! The fabric is a little more stiff than I had envisaged; quite a hard canvas but not uncomfortably so. Had it been less rigid I would probably have bought an additional pair in another colour but for the price these are fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love., 24 May 2014
Rocket Dogs are my main shoe brand and true to my size 99.9% of the time.
I have always loved this style of RD pump as they are so comfortable and low-rise on the ankle - ideal for summer.
This particular pattern has some crazy ability to make me look like I'm off to a tennis game or something similar, regardless of whatever outfit I wear them with! I'm currently dealing with if this is a good or bad thing..