5.0 out of 5 stars Dart Tag-Tastic!
With it being so cold and wet outside recently, it has been a case of rain stops play.
There's only so many hours you can while away in front of the TV, or convincing yourself that xbox kinect or wii fit actually counts as exercise.
Amazon had a special on Nerf items recently, so I got 2 guns and these refill darts.
They stick well to the woolly jumpers my...
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Pupp

3.0 out of 5 stars Average darts
These are great when used by adults but my kids aged 8 & 10 often get them bent or stuck in guns
Published on 23 Jun. 2013 by Mrs. Lorraine Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Dart Tag-Tastic!, 17 Mar. 2013
Pupp (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
They stick well to the woolly jumpers my mum knitted us for Xmas, so we use them as targets / scoreboards (while wearing) - extra 20 points if you get santa in the eye, etc.
The darts whistle as you fire them (though only really noticeable over distance, such as up the stairs.)
Good, safe indoor fun for us, the dog got shot accidentally, but he didn't really notice, they bounce off the TV and anything that a tennis ball would destroy. The refills are essential to make a 2 player game last that little bit longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun!, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
What can I say,.....I find these absolutely everywhere around the house but my seven year old son and my husband have so much fun with Nerf guns. You can never have too many of these Darts! Now I need to buy some safety googles for them:-)

4.0 out of 5 stars work well but Velcro comes off some of them, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
I bought these along with some Velcro vests for my niece and nephew. They absolutely loved them. I got them for £5 a pack and I have to say that is great value. The darts stick well to Velcro things. In very impressed.

The one problem we had with them was that on some of the darts the Velcro stated peeling off. Most of them were fine though and I'm sure a bit of super glue would sort them out

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get, 27 Jun. 2014
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
My son got a set of Nerf guns years ago and has since lost most of the darts. I looked in every shop i could think of that stocked Nerf guns however it seems they no longer sell this particular kind of dart so i was very pleased to be able to order these online as otherwise it would have meant having to buy a complete new gun set and darts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf truly are the best!, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
My son loves his nerf gun and more ammo is always needed. We have to restrict how many of these we give him as he always seems to lose them in the garden, but if we restrict number of bullets he makes extra effort not to lose them!!! Great product and amazon had the best price

5.0 out of 5 stars great product thought it may not fit the gun we ..., 25 April 2015
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
my son was given a nerf gan as a present,but only had one bullet...the last bullet;) this item was cheap and man oh man, i m taking over the machine gun from now on ... great product thought it may not fit the gun we got but all perfect, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Sons love them and these are very reasonable in price great ..., 18 Aug. 2014
mumof3boys (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
Sons love them and these are very reasonable in price great for replacing the ones lost in battle or over the neighbour's fence. The velcro on the bullets really sticks to the vest too. Another great product from Nerf loved by father and sons!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticky after Sticky, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
Delivery and packaging was perfect as was the price. A shame the quality of the glue used to attach the velcro was not. I have had to stick a few of them back on with superglue. No big deal but I would expect better from Hasbro.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticky but not forever, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
They do the job, but, i Found some of the Velcro on the ends doesn't always stay stuck after the dart has been removed from vests a few time. So some darts start looking a bit frail. Can be repaired with some superglue though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Part of Christmas present for grandsons, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
Purchased these as part of my grandsons' Christmas presents of the Nerf Dart Tag sets and they were delighted to have so much spare ammo! They were despatched promptly and arrived earlier than the stated delivery date.

NERF Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)