5.0 out of 5 stars Dart Tag-Tastic!
With it being so cold and wet outside recently, it has been a case of rain stops play.
There's only so many hours you can while away in front of the TV, or convincing yourself that xbox kinect or wii fit actually counts as exercise.
Amazon had a special on Nerf items recently, so I got 2 guns and these refill darts.
They stick well to the woolly jumpers my...
Published 21 months ago by Pupp

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but not quality...
Great darts as they stick to targets or vests (I made my own with a blanket). The problem is the quality is not good and the velcro tips started to come off within a day of use.
Published 11 months ago by Ira-Ira

5.0 out of 5 stars Dart Tag-Tastic!, 17 Mar 2013
Pupp (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
They stick well to the woolly jumpers my mum knitted us for Xmas, so we use them as targets / scoreboards (while wearing) - extra 20 points if you get santa in the eye, etc.
The darts whistle as you fire them (though only really noticeable over distance, such as up the stairs.)
Good, safe indoor fun for us, the dog got shot accidentally, but he didn't really notice, they bounce off the TV and anything that a tennis ball would destroy. The refills are essential to make a 2 player game last that little bit longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun!, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
What can I say,.....I find these absolutely everywhere around the house but my seven year old son and my husband have so much fun with Nerf guns. You can never have too many of these Darts! Now I need to buy some safety googles for them:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
My son got a set of Nerf guns years ago and has since lost most of the darts. I looked in every shop i could think of that stocked Nerf guns however it seems they no longer sell this particular kind of dart so i was very pleased to be able to order these online as otherwise it would have meant having to buy a complete new gun set and darts.

5.0 out of 5 stars You know what it is., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
Me and my friends love these darts. They are very accurate and work wonders in guns such as the strong arm and the rough cut because you get almost the same range as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars NERF WAR !, 13 April 2014
R. Flack "007DB5" (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
Bought these for my sons NERF WAR party in the garden, the kids loved them !
You need a lot of ammo for this sort of activity but a small price to pay for hours of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars darts, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
well made toy good value does what it says should do, works well and lookes like it will give lots of pleasure and fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
Great price and gives my children hours of fun. Def recommend to anyone buying their first nerf as there are just not enough supplied, find these all over the house!

4.0 out of 5 stars Refill, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
It does what it says on the box, what can I say they are refill darts , handy to have

5.0 out of 5 stars Nerf truly are the best!, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)
My son loves his nerf gun and more ammo is always needed. We have to restrict how many of these we give him as he always seems to lose them in the garden, but if we restrict number of bullets he makes extra effort not to lose them!!! Great product and amazon had the best price

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but not quality..., 20 Jan 2014
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36) (Toy)

Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)