5.0 out of 5 stars Mains Charger for Sony MP4
When first charger arrived it did not work. However, on speaking to very helpful lady (0800 number; so free) she said they would put another in the post. EXCELLENT! Second one arrived, even quicker than the first and it works perfectly. Couldn't be happier. Thank you Decrescent, would definitely recommend you.
Published on 24 Jan. 2012 by Chelly

Published 1 month ago by NeverFear

5.0 out of 5 stars Mains Charger for Sony MP4, 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Decrescent UK Mains Home AC Plug Battery Charger Lead Cable for Sony Walkman A/E/S/X Series/MP3 Player (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Decrescent AC Plug Battery Charger Lead Cable for Sony Walkman, 4 Jan. 2013
Considering the price of a genuine replacement part, this little device, at a fraction of the cost, performed admirably. What's more, the main adaptor means I no longer need to charge up my Walkman using a computer. Delivery from Decrescent was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 20 Mar. 2012
Much needed item for the walkman which came without charger. Does the job well what nothing else to add it's a charger. Luckily I did some research before ordering the walkman and realised that one was needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 13 Feb. 2013
It does what it claims, lets you charge a sony mp3 player from the mains or connect the player to a compute, only critisism i have is the cable isn't very long but otherwise very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sound, 22 Nov. 2012
Exactly what was described and exactly what was needed the price was great too just the job definately recomend product

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 31 Dec. 2013
after buying a sony mp3 player walkman this charges way faster than the lead that uses your p.c. to charge

5.0 out of 5 stars Walkman charger, 18 Jan. 2013
G. R. Eyles - See all my reviews
This charger is easy to use, either plug in to your computer, or mains. Good value for the price paid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless - Leads Fail to Connect Plug to phone, SatNav (have car USB plug as well) - Terrible Connection Problems., 20 May 2015
I have tried 3 USB leads, 2 for my phones and 1 for my SatNav. The connection fails each and every time. I don't know the cause, perhaps it is my fault, I may not know how to plug in a lead, etc. IMHO, this is the worst thing I have ever bought on Amazon, no leads work - incidentally, I was mug enough to buy the keads as well. Connection failure is nearly always, sometimes I get a connection for 30 seeconds, and while thinking, "at last, it works" - off it goes, connection lost. Appears the USB cable does not go fully into the plug, but I have no idea how to fix this, and my returns time has lapsed. Be careful, don't buy unless you can return it with return of postage costs, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mains Home AC Plug Battery Charger Lead Cable for Sony Walkman A, E, S and X Series MP3 Players, 16 May 2012
Great Value for Money and works just fine. All MP3 Player accessories are prone to the fine wires breaking internally with time. It must be an intentional design.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was concerned that despite the light coming on, ..., 8 Nov. 2014
I was concerned that despite the light coming on, my Sony charger was not charging my MP3 player anymore. I didn't think I would have a choice but to try and buy a Sony replacement but then I found this. The connections are the same as the original, so I thought I'd take the risk for £6.00. It arrived quickly and once I put the wire into the plug and attached it to my MP3, the battery started charging. The only difference is that this doesn't have a green light to tell you that it is plugged in and working. Very thankful for this little device.