5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!
The best batman game ever! The steelbook is great! The game is my up most favourite of 2011. You really cant go wrong with this game.
Published 24 months ago by Mr. J. T. Gee

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Side Missions!
I bought Arkham asylum when I first bought my PS3 Back in 2009 I love everything batman ESPECIALLY anything Joker so I was thrilled to find it and to hear their was a sequel to the game.

Published 19 months ago by Mr. Andrew Csf Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 30 May 2013
Mr. J. T. Gee (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Batman Arkham City Limited Edition Steelbook (PS3) (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars Arkham City, 12 Feb. 2014
Brilliant case, and good game which is very easy to follow. Just not enough hours in the day to give it the time it needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 19 Feb. 2015
Lewis Berry "L Berry" (UK) - See all my reviews
This game is epic and awesome. It is a must get for both Batman and superhero fans alike.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Side Missions!, 31 Oct. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

The game its self if brilliant in every way its got a solid story line great graphics and is fairly easy to follow control wise. My only problem with the game is the amount of tiny side missions you get sent on from almost everyone you talk to, its so irritating to get started on the main mission and then get diverted onto doing something stupid and fiddly for Bane or Cat-woman. I was so frustrated with the aspect of the game I have yet to purchase the threquel Arkham Origins that came out recently as I suspect this game will have the same dependence on side missions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
100%

Batman Arkham City Limited Edition Steelbook (PS3)
Used & New from: £5.99