on 19 August 2013
Got this for my 10 year old. She's created some good stuff with it already. Really good product just a little short of instructions that allow a child to just get on with it unaided. Would recommend it to any budding animators though!
on 22 November 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old son who loved using his camera to make videos and had started to use this at school. I was pleasantly surprised how easy and fun this was. It's a great introduction to making animations. The Zu3d website also provides good instruction on how to layer the finishing touches like title screens and soundtracks. The whole package is reasonably priced and Zu3d were extremely helpful when contacted about reinstalling the software on a new PC.

Thumbs up all round and highly recommended
on 20 August 2015
Great software with a basic camera.

I recently bought this kit for my seven year old daughter to use. She has had no trouble getting to grips with it, the software is quite straight forward. I use a Mac and needed to upgrade to Yosemite OS before I could install the software. However, this was long overdue anyway and the upgrade is free so no problems there.

The first kit contained a faulty camera, it worked but there was a constant white line running through the screen shot. Rather than request a refund/exchange from Amazon, I emailed ZuLogic directly via their own website. They responded immediately and sent a replacement camera free of charge to me in the post. Fantastic support service and the second camera works fine! The camera is rather basic though (as to be expected for an all inclusive price of £49.99) but my daughter hasn't noticed/mentioned it. It's just me being fussy and noticing that the image isn't immaculately pristine.

In conclusion, you are mainly paying for the software with this kit. But the software is good and I would recommend it.
on 15 November 2014
I bought this for my class of primary children and working together in teams, they have had a lot of fun with it. The instructions are easy to follow and the quality of the equipment is excellent. The animation software is very good and gives a huge range if possibilites for both novice and expert. The only frustration was getting the children away from the computer to do other work lol. We still have much more to explore and would recommend it for schools or private use.
on 26 December 2015
 Zu3D Animation Kit for Windows PCs, Apple Mac OS X and iPad iOS: complete stop motion animation kit with camera, software and animation handbook, had first animated short completed and uploaded within 20 minutes on Boxing Day morning, since then my son has been glued to his laptop creating his own Lego animations with all of his characters.
on 24 October 2012
My three children aged 4, 7 and 11 have spent hours using this software and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It is not often that you can find something educational, creative and fun that can keep such a broad age range entertained. Very impressive, and easy to use technology worth every penny. Well done zu3d!!
on 29 April 2013
This is a fabulous kit which comes with everything you need to get started with animating, apart from the computer that is. there's an excellent webcam, some modelling clay, a backdrop and of course the software. I think there are tutorials as well, but they didn't seem to be needed, as my 9 year old just got stuck in and animated some really great stuff.
on 13 November 2014
Amazingly intuitive, and yet full of creative possibilities. When you start, it seems really simple. But as you use it, you discover more depth. Our 12-year-old took to it immediately, and produced her first animation in a matter of minutes. A fantastic introduction to animation.

We've had no hesitation in recommending it to friends.
on 29 December 2013
Bought this for our budding 9yr old animating son . Had Animate It previously. No comparison . Worth every penny. Company very informative and helpful on phone and through emails when I bombarded them with questions prior to purchasing. Schools use it also. Your animations go on their website which is fab. A very happy son.
on 6 December 2015
Just bought this kit for our grandson who is 7 years old for his Christmas present. I have opened the box and inside is plasticine, a base cloth in green and a paper background of a jungle forest in addition is the video camera, disk with the program and media library as well as brief but simple instructions and an offer of a second registration code. I am sure he will be able to operate this program and that it will provide much fun for him.Zu3D Animation Kit for Windows PCs, Apple Mac OS X and iPad iOS: complete stop motion animation kit with camera, software and animation handbook