4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour
These pens have lovely colour. I can't stop using them. The green one is a bit too light for me but the rest are great. It just helps to brighten up the day when using them.
Published on 30 April 2012 by Nuchi

3.0 out of 5 stars These pens changed my life! *sobbing with hormones*
I am sorry to say I broke a nail trying to open this product. I was so heartbroken I cried for an hour. Only downside tho!

Once my weak and feeble feminine hands could get to hold the pen, it was like a spiritual awakening. Birds sang, I danced, and the sun made rainbows just for my orgasmic experience holding this pen for the first time!! It was like, I had no...
Published 9 months ago by Emily Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Rest great., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Bic Cristal Large Fun Ball Pen Smoked Barrel 1.6mm Tip 0.6mm Line Assorted Ref 895793 (Pack of 20) (Office Product)
Green a little incipient. Rest great.

5.0 out of 5 stars These pens are fantastic! Students love using them, 8 July 2014
These pens are fantastic! Students love using them, and their work is neater and easier to read. They take great pride in their books when I let them use these pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 July 2014
Brought this as a present for my friend who loves bic pens, she was very impressed and loves it they come very well wrapped and secure would happily recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend loved them for revision notes, 4 May 2014
Bought them on her behalf and she's very pleased. Nice bright colours. Quite thick line though. Cheap too, can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 21 April 2014
Miss S. O'Brien (London) - See all my reviews
Bic are the best in view and these soft colours are gorgeous. Especially love the lavender coloured pens. Good thick nib - just perfect for my big writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colours are fab, 1 April 2014
A. McWhinney (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is my second purchase of these pens. The colours are fab, loved by my children. I love the ŵay you get plenty in a box so they last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pens would not work:- Got replcament, 25 Jan 2014
Received pens. Very fast delivery. When opened the pens would not work. There was no roller ball in the nibs. Waiting replacement. Will see how we go with them. Received replacement. Original was not faulty. There is a plastic cover on each nib that has to be removed. Maybe should say on box. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended to anyone, 19 Nov 2013
Am so in love with these pens and looking forward to next time I order, seein I use these for work every one knows who paperwork it belongs too

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great fun I use these in my ouzel book as ..., 3 Nov 2014
These are great fun I use these in my ouzel book as they work so well and don't bleed through. They are funky colours but great cant fault them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 31 July 2013
Love these pens - I've been looking for a perfect pen for years and these flow really nicely when writing - great price too and great colours!