4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour
These pens have lovely colour. I can't stop using them. The green one is a bit too light for me but the rest are great. It just helps to brighten up the day when using them.
Published 23 months ago by Nuchi

3.0 out of 5 stars These pens changed my life! *sobbing with hormones*
I am sorry to say I broke a nail trying to open this product. I was so heartbroken I cried for an hour. Only downside tho!

Published 2 months ago by Emily Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Bic Cristal Large Fashion Ball Pen Smoked Barrel 1.6mm Tip 0.6mm Line Assorted Ref 895793 [Pack 20] (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars great pens, 29 Nov 2012
Love these pens, I bought a box as I know all the ladies at work will be "borrowing" them LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, beautiful writing!, 23 Sep 2013
These pens are amazing. The colours are so bright and clear and the flow of ink is perfect.

I wonder if they are made in a fine point as well?

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful pens, 24 July 2013
As described. Had others in colours but not always easy to find so wanted to stock up -only trouble is people keep taking them!

3.0 out of 5 stars These pens changed my life! *sobbing with hormones*, 3 Feb 2014

Once my weak and feeble feminine hands could get to hold the pen, it was like a spiritual awakening. Birds sang, I danced, and the sun made rainbows just for my orgasmic experience holding this pen for the first time!! It was like, I had no idea what I was missing this entire time, being forced to use manly pens for most of my life, I never knew what I was missing!

When I finally put this beautiful pen to paper, my handwriting turned from my old, rugged and ewwy masculine writing into soft, flowing lady words. I knew that if someone gazed upon this penmanship, no one could doubt the writer being a woman, which pleased me beyond words.

All in all, thank you BIC for changing my life and making me realise my true feminine potential.
Love you forever
xoxoxoxox

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!, 8 Nov 2012
This is an excellent product! The colours are great, the tip is quite thick so it makes underlining and noting very distinct. I wouldn't buy it if I wanted it for writing, as it's quite thick and the colours are too light but its perfect for organising your notes and underlining important bits

I am definitely buying it again when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colours are fab, 1 April 2014
A. McWhinney (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is my second purchase of these pens. The colours are fab, loved by my children. I love the ŵay you get plenty in a box so they last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pens would not work:- Got replcament, 25 Jan 2014
Received pens. Very fast delivery. When opened the pens would not work. There was no roller ball in the nibs. Waiting replacement. Will see how we go with them. Received replacement. Original was not faulty. There is a plastic cover on each nib that has to be removed. Maybe should say on box. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended to anyone, 19 Nov 2013
Am so in love with these pens and looking forward to next time I order, seein I use these for work every one knows who paperwork it belongs too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 31 July 2013
Love these pens - I've been looking for a perfect pen for years and these flow really nicely when writing - great price too and great colours!

ARRAY(0xb74b08e4)