Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.39+ Free shipping

on 2 October 2013
This arrived promptly in the post so that's good.
The stocking itself feels very well made and can fit loads of presents inside.
Just to warn you, I was only expecting a smallish stocking but this is a veeery long stocking! You could easily fit loads of presents inside of here, as I have done!
Would recommend for those who need a stocking with lots of room.
on 20 August 2013
i bought these last xmas and they were brilliant,a bargain price and good quality.
My children loved they writing and thought the very large size was amazing!
on 26 January 2013
This was an inexpensive item and I was really surprised and delighted with the quality of it when it arrived (which was quickly after order).
on 20 January 2016
This Christmas stocking is HUUUUGE!! My son was so excited when he saw it, his eyes popped out of his little head. The quality of the fabric is lovely especially considering the really low price... Ive seen socks three times the price that are nowhere near as cool. This is the first year we have done stockings.. (I don't usually bother) and I didn't read the description, I bought mostly on the price ... so when I saw how huge it was I was a little worried how I was going to fill it. There was no need to worry, we found a giant lolly-pop to go inside, some other niknaks off amazon, a santa jelly bean walking stick, and a tub of santa's reindeer popcorn.. It was all filled for less than a tenner. My son none the less had a ball going through it, we have saved it again for next year, and I hope I have as much filling it as I did this year!!
on 29 November 2013
I ordered this for my 3 year old little boy as I hadn't bothered in previous years as he didn't show a lot of interest before now. This stocking is well made, strong, a lot larger than expected, and my little boy is going to LOVE it. Perfect for years to come :)
on 22 January 2013
This stocking is a great size (fits lots of pressies) and pretty durable - I wasn't scared about carrying it full of gifts! Arrived with speed and a happy customer.
on 18 October 2013
This is just what I needed for my two children. Though be warned its a lot bigger than a normal stocking so more presents may be required!
on 7 December 2015
Perfect! Very large stockings - will easily fit a bottle of wine + extras. The front is a velvety material and the back is felt. For the price, these are brilliant. I've been looking around for a while, and these are by far the best (better than I've seen in the shops too). I don't imagine they'll last 'many, many years', but they'll certainly do the job for this year and perhaps a few more! (I will update if I remember in future)
on 1 February 2014
It was the prefect size to fill with lost of bulky gifts, a little on the cheap side obviously but it was the best I found anywhere for the size, and great for a rough four-year-old not worried about super quality, and packed with presents and Pepa Pig George peeking out, he loved it!
on 2 December 2015
A large size with plenty of capacity, but material on rear (thin felt) not very sturdy, easy to rip holes in it with the edge of presents. Good value for money though, will last one Christmas only though I expect as so fragile.